Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2019

Good morning, I have a day off today, I have changed my working pattern so that I get every other Monday off and given that I more often than not stay late or start early I haven’t even noticed the slightly longer days and it gives me more time for family, our daughter doesn’t work a Monday so I’m looking forward to the summer holidays when we can have some days out. Hubby and I are off out shopping and a wander around the local village later on today, not done that for a long time :slight_smile:

Sorry the exhibition didn’t go as well as it could have Kim, I love your style so cute :slight_smile:

Have a lovely day everyone

14 Likes

Sorry forgot to say my sales for June were 17

6 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: yay we have a sunny start today and I am crossing my fingers we get a few nice days now :slight_smile: Just another re-list form me this morning but I do have lots of new bits and bobs to add this week, I better dash as my mower men who do my lawn are due this morning and they have a habit of arriving early when I am still in my pjs lol :smiley: have a lovely day everyone and enjoy the sun :slight_smile: xxx

11 Likes

Morning all. Overcast again here today.
Mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7295461-Fingerless-Mittens-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Lavender-Violet-Grey-and-Pale-Pink

10 Likes

Thank you so much SallyAnn. x

6 Likes

Sorry, in a rush, early start at work, luckily live only 5mins drive away.
Quickly listing or rather relisting this crocheted floral cotton top.

Natalie x

14 Likes

Attention to all piggy lovers
Here is my latest novelty tea cosy for 2 cup tea pot
This is my most popular cosy …so many folk love pigs

12 Likes

Morning everyone. My parents are moving house today after 60 years in the same one so I may be a little busy today :joy:
Fine Silver Turtle with Gold Highlights.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Hope the move goes smoothly Andy. :grinning:

7 Likes

Good morning
Lovely day here to divide between sewing and gardening. Thanks for all the info about collages.
I think this must be the first time in 10 years on Folksy that I have got to half way through the month and not one sale.
Anyway onwards and upwards
Cats today

7187586-Sophie-Allport-Cats-Cushion--2
Valerie x

11 Likes

Morning everyone some new earrings today
will catch up later

12 Likes

Morning

A beautiful day here, the sun is really hot, gone a bit cloudy now so hoping to get the front lawn cut

Welcome Robyn @RobynCoetzee

Carol xx

13 Likes

Lovely sunny day here today after days of overcast skies. I still don’t think I’ve properly recovered from the excitement of the cricket world cup final yesterday!

I’m continuing with the seaside theme today.

https://folksy.com/items/7294950-Seaside-make-up-bag-with-deckchairs-in-nautical-colours

12 Likes

Hi all, I somehow managed to miss the whole of the weekend! I will catch up with everyones posts later.

12 Likes

Everything loved and pinned to here.

Welcome Robyn @RobynCoetzee
Well done on your win Sarah @thedotterypotter

I have now have a de-stash section where I am gradually listing all my old jewellery supplies etc. as I no longer make it to sell. I’m not really sure if I’ve got the pricing right, but if anyone is interested and would like to make an offer…https://folksy.com/shops/wildrosedesigns/collections/281733-de-stash

8 Likes

Ahhh! Hello my good chaps! My name is Steven : ) I am a brand new Folksy seller and I have been so impressed by how wonderful it is so far : ) . You can always catch me on Instagram if you’d like @thehappychappo ! I do enjoy meeting people and I currently tour markets between Derby-shire, Yorkshire and Lancashire Most weekends. I’ve posted My new Mug range that is printed independently also and you can grab a discount 10% as a store introduction with code “Hellochaps” . Let me know if this is right I’ve loved reading down all these posts :slight_smile:

16 Likes

I have listed my handcrafted Moleskine leather notebook cover today.

11 Likes

Such lovely items here again tody.

Welcome Steven @thehappychappo. Lovely mugs, and yes I am now following you on Instagram too.

My listing today is a cheeky starling watching me as I ate a piece of chocolate cake!!! Well, I am not actually listing him, I am listing a photo, which I then made into a Greeting Card, of him!!

Thanks
SallyAnn

12 Likes

Hi everyone! The sun has finally decided to come out this afternoon! :sun_with_face: Love your beautiful card @thegreetingscardshop Hi to @thehappychappo

My listing for today is a notebook. When I saw this beautiful blue digital image I just had to make it in to a notebook. https://folksy.com/items/7296185-A5-Notebook-Journal-Blank-Notebook-Blue-Notebook-

11 Likes