Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2019

Hi all, hope it’s all right to join in again. I dropped out at the end of last week as we went to Norfolk for a long weekend in order to see our granddaughter in action as an entertainer with a well advertised holiday park company. It was our first holiday of that sort in many years, and we were pleasantly surprised at how much they’ve improved. We knew our granddaughter was a great dancer but could not believe how confident and professional she was at hosting, we were amazed!

So sorry to hear about your sad news Roz @OrchardFelts

I have my first Folksy sale in over 2 months @MaxPringJewellery

12 Likes

Evening all. All caught up, loved & pinned to here.
A new wire wrapped pendant today…

12 Likes

Hi, a new mini coin purse key ring for today x
IMG_20190701_211541%20(1)

11 Likes

Well after finally managing a new listing yesterday it’s back to relisting today. Sorry.

https://folksy.com/items/7259442-Bird-tote-bag-with-a-cream-red-and-black-bird-perched-on-a-leafy-branch

10 Likes

Thanks for all your kind words - it really is a great help. I am currently buried under a mountain of paper trying to work out what assets my dad had - he reckoned he had left it all nice and organised…think we must have a different definition of the word!
On the plus side I had a small sale today. Not sure it is valid for the tally as it may be a while before I join in the thread again but its worthy of a small happy dance although as I have also done my back in its more of a hobble than a dance!

14 Likes

Yep… like them :+1:

7 Likes

Clever Stuff :+1:

8 Likes

I don’t know you Roz as I’m new round, here but read your post and send my sincere condolences to you and your family. It’s hard for anyone but understand your devastation being so close after your previous loss too. Kindest Regards to you :pray: Andy

11 Likes

Evening and it is a lovely sunny one

Roz @OrchardFelts, what devastating news, no words can compensate but sincere condolences winging their way to you and also a big hug.

Sarah @thedotterypotter, I LOVE your orange pot, it is so vibrant and fresh. Keep on with the orange :-)))

Max @MaxPringJewellery, please put a sale down for me, thanks

Here is mine for today

Carol xx

12 Likes

Hello everyone,

Sorry I haven’t been around lately. No excuse really except that I kind of lost my mojo a bit. Hope you are all well and having lots of sales. I hope you don’t mind me joining the thread again for July.

I had little or no sales for weeks and couldn’t build up much enthusiasm to dream up anything new and I felt I couldn’t keep relisting all the time.

However, things have actually picked up and I am just 3 sales off my milestone of 300 sales so this has perked me up no end. I am in the middle of designing lots of new cards and I will start listing them as soon as I get time to photgraph them. in the meantime just a relist I’m afraid…

Jeanie x

15 Likes

Hey folks sorry I missed you yesterday. Things getting a bit hectic trying to do everything and get stuff ready for Marlborough College summer school teaching in 3 weeks time.

10 Likes

So sorry for your loss Roz @OrchardFelts and thinking of you xx

7 Likes

Quickly posting mid football match!

I’ve called this one condiments, as it’s mustard and Olive Tones within this Banded Agate gemstone keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

11 Likes

7 sales to report today please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

11 Likes

Wow! Well done Sarah!

7 Likes

Liked and pinned to here, congrats everyone with sales :purple_heart:

6 Likes

A pair of loved up birds for today (yay for finally something new)

12 Likes

Good morning happy dancing for sales Sarah, Roz, Brenda, Linda, Carol and there were 2 for me too :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Sorry I didn’t get back yesterday, things have been a bit crazy busy the last 2 days I had to work late on Monday so didn’t get home until after 6, then my phone crashed and very nearly burned, the battery overheated so I had to go get a new phone and didn’t have time then to sort my orders so had 3 bangles to make last night. Then when I got home from work I had to help hubby with some forms before I could get making, meanwhile I had another 4 bangle orders so ended up with 7 bangles to make plus three other orders to sort out for posting today!. To cap it off I had an exchange bangle returned from US (nephew bought the wrong one, and I kind heartedly agreed to exchange) and now I have been slapped with a customs charge on the returned item!! :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and to make matters worse I slept later this morning (unusual for me) and just wasted half an hour trying to pay the customs charge on the Royal Mail site which seems to be having issues with processing payments, it’s still not paid so I’ve given up before the laptop goes into meltdown as well!!! and now I can;'t seem to pin anything either grrrrr :confounded: all in all a frustrating start to the day, more coffee I think :roll_eyes: :joy: :joy:

13 Likes

Morning all Sun shining nice and bright here today. Smallest child sports day today when will I get my jewellery made :scream: and a 90th birthday cake to do for Saturday too…Need more time…need more time…:joy::joy::joy:.
Another Pendant Necklace in Purple for today. :joy:

10 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: wow we have sunshine again this morning, thats two days in a row now :wink: just another re-list from me today. Well done to all those with sales and I hope the sales fairy has a busy day today too :slight_smile: xxx

10 Likes