Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - JULY 2019

Sorry to hear about your Dad Roz @OrchardFelts. Lots of love to you and your family. xx

7 Likes

Oh Roz, so very sorry to hear your sad news. My thoughts are with you and your family. xxx

7 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts Iā€™m so sorry to read you sad news, I really feel for you. Much love to you :heart:

ā€“

Hereā€™s my listing for today

https://folksy.com/items/7204075-Bunny-at-the-beach-aceo-picture-miniature-rabbit-painting-FREE-UK-POST

10 Likes

Good morning allā€¦Big hugs Roz @OrchardFelts ā€¦keep going and keep smilingā€¦it is being on this group that kept me going when hubby died 2 years agoā€¦everyone here is lovely and very supportiveā€¦we are always here for you xxx

today I have a fantasy fairy painting.
https://folksy.com/items/7288696-original-art-fantasy-glitter-painting-ref-F-850-

12 Likes

Roz, Iā€™m so sorry to hear your devastating news, big hugs to you and your family
Sue x

7 Likes

Rushing around as usual this morning. Just off to do the school run :crazy_face: and get orders posted (from ā€˜the other placeā€™ :joy::joy:) Back later.

10 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

2 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing this morning is this big orange pot, I really like orange things but I must admit, I may need to rethink that in my items for sale as I donā€™t think orange is so popular! :

11 Likes

Oh Roz @OrchardFelts I am so sorry for your loss, sending you love and hugs :heart: xxx

7 Likes

Good morning :slight_smile: sorry just another re-list from me today. Another sugarskull purse :slight_smile: have a good day everyone :slight_smile: xxx

10 Likes

a new pattern from me today

11 Likes

Morning everyone x lovely day out there x great needle book @HoneysuckleBarn fingers crossed you get some sales real soon x sending you the sales fairy x @KelandyDesigns awww thank you x perhaps you could treat her to it lol xx gorgeous ring by the way x @carolinefrodsham hope it all goes well x @OrchardFelts Oh Roz ā€¦ there are no wordsā€¦ sending you enormous amounts of loveā€¦ and perhaps you could get your money back on the vents Im sure they would understand? wishing you gentleness over this very hard time xxxxxx
@erkinwald I love love love your bag x is it miss print? @thedotterypotter love your orange pot and orange is a fabulous colour and very on trend xxx

Here is todays listing for anyone feeling like they would like the world to just go away x

10 Likes

Morning all, going to try one last time with the shop, plus account due to run out soon and I doubt Iā€™ll renew it, the sales just dont make it worth my while unfortunately! But heres a listing today x

@OrchardFelts Roz I am so very sorry hunny, sending much love and hugs to you and the family xx

11 Likes

Oh Roz, so very sorry for your loss.

7 Likes

Afternoon all x

Off to sports day in a moment, but hereā€™s a new pendant.

Liked and pinned everyone to here, will be back later x

11 Likes

Afternoon everyone some new copper earrings today will be back later to catch up

11 Likes

Itā€™s a relist from me today, Iā€™ll hopefully get a few things photographed later in the week. All caught up till this point, some lovely things being listed today.

12 Likes

one sale for me to report please Max (total 1)

9 Likes

Well , Iā€™m sorry I managed to miss the 1st day of Julyā€™s daily challenge , not a good start !!! I was out pretty much dawn till dusk yesterday . An enjoyable eve with eldest daughter as we went to see Les Miserables at the Theatre Royal here in Plymouth. Iā€™d been sooooo looking forward to it as I think itā€™s my fave show really . The tickets were purchased a year ago !!! Anyhoo, it was such a good production and excellent performances :slight_smile:

Soooā€¦ todayā€™s listing ā€¦ just a re-list of this little fella ā€˜Pebblesā€™ , felted bowl / desk tidy ā€¦

11 Likes

Thinking of you at this hard time Roz , so hard to deal with the loss of those closest .
Best wishes to you x

7 Likes

Hi everyone! Iā€™m returning to folksy after a long break, so thought Iā€™d post here.
Iā€™ve just listed a journal that would be great to use for garden notes or a nature diary. Anyone else listing items with similar themes?
https://folksy.com/items/7288976-Junk-Journal-Blank-Journal-Writing-Journal-Nature-Notebook-Writers-Gift-

12 Likes