Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - June 2018

All loved to here. It’s all a bit quiet at the moment, I’ve yet to make a Folksy sale this month … :disappointed:

A re-list I’m afraid

6 Likes

Looks like creativity is going to have to take a back burner for a little while longer. Dad all moved but lots of boxes that need unpacking so I will be spending at least another day helping out! Its easy to forget that just lifting things out of boxes is an impossibility for some people when they get older! Not sure its going to help the back situation but someones got to do it!

13 Likes
6 Likes

Evening all. A relist but with new photos . Hope your dad gets settled in soon Roz @OrchardFelts .Iam sure he really appreciates your help
I hope your thumb isn’t giving you too much pain Sarah @thedotterypotter and it gets better very soon. Well done on sale Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker ( teee hee- just saw it on the front page - just been sold :tada:)
Hope you are ok with not sleeping well Sarah @SarahDesignsUK It’s really not at all a great place to be in . Hope it improves soon.

9 Likes

Hope your thumb gets better soon Sarah @thedotterypotter

6 Likes

Evening folks.

Oh no @thedotterypotter hope it heals soon.

Hope your back doesn’t suffer with the unpacking @OrchardFelts

It’s not brilliant at the moment @carolinefrodsham I’m a light sleeper anyway, and if I do manage to fall asleep I’m awake at the slightest noise. I work to late into the evening I think, which doesn’t help.

A relist because I’m working on a few pieces for an online market night at the minute :blush:
https://folksy.com/items/7105750-Lighthouse-shining-wooden-tree-slice-pyrography-brooch-Rustic-branch-pin-image

Liked and pinned you lovely lot to here x

7 Likes

Thanks for the good idea about the gloves Sasha @SashaGarrett - I haven’t really tried them yet as I decided to give the glazing a rest for today, but I’ll give it a go if they are too baggy x

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - have you tried earplugs at night? I’ve used them since the kids were little and a nurse told me off once in case I couldn’t hear the kids calling me in the night, no such luck!! It doesn’t block everything out but dulls everything down a bit.

Thanks for all the lovely, good wishes about my thumb. For such a small thing, it is blimmin’ painful!

Ooh caroline @carolinefrodsham, I forgot to say but the sale you saw of mine on the front page yesterday, materialised into 5 sales! whoop!

So, that’s 7 sales to report please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My new listing today is:

13 Likes

Woo hoo :tada::tada::tada:Well done Sarah :smiley:

4 Likes

Well done on those sales, happy dancing for you, but sorry about your thumb, fingers crossed, keeping the thumb away, for a speedy recovery!

Natalie x

5 Likes

Take care Roz that you don’t exacerbate your back and home that dads move and unpacking is settled soon.

Natalie x

6 Likes

Fingers crossed for your talk, I am sure it will be great though!

Natalie x

5 Likes

Evening

Here’s my listing for today

6 Likes

Evening all, didn’t manage to finish anything today, so boosting a neglected pair of earrings.

Hope those in pain feel better soon. @OrchardFelts @thedotterypotter
Hope the talk has gone well @Verchielbeadsandjewellery you are very brave!
Congrats to all with sales!

9 Likes

Hi everyone,
here is my new listing for today x
https://folksy.com/items/7149077-Hot-water-bottle-cover-in-blue-fleece

5 Likes

Hope your thumb recovers quickly Sarah @thedotterypotter
Sending Good Sales Vibes Linda @wildrosedesigns

WooHoo! 1 sale for the tally Max, please! @MaxPringJewellery (thanks for the spot Caroline @carolinefrodsham)

I’ve re:listed this …prompted by Sarah’s @thedotterypotter recent festival sale… we are almost at mid-summer!:joy:

Loved & pinned to here…

14 Likes

I’m late today, I have 52 listings to read through! But Sarah @thedotterypotter so sorry to hear about your thumb, how frustrating for a potter
Today’s listing is a vase, for a change

10 Likes

Seem to be running out of hours in the day at the moment!! Have just done a mammoth catch up session but can’t remember everyone’s news.

Sarah @thedotterypotter hope your thumb feels better soon.

Congrats to everyone with sales.

A relist from me today:

Jayne x

9 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter - so sorry to hear of your injury and hope it repairs quickly. Sounds very painful. Congrats on your amazing sales - wow.

The talk went really well tonight and thanks for all the positive vibes and support - I cant tell you how much it was appreciated. Like you Max I relax once I get started its the initial lead up to up and feeling of stage fright!! I do seem to over complicate things Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and thats so important not to isnt it. For a change I’m pleased to say, I kept it simplistic. I took a few displays and pre packaged baskets of jewellery and sold nearly £80 of my Jewellery too after the talk, so was delighted about that -, most unexpected.

Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - hope you manage to get a good nights sleep. I’ve had a few weeks of insomnia in the past and I know its not nice. The only thing that got me off to sleep was listing to classic cello music - but not to everyones taste!!

Hope all goes well with your parents move Roz @OrchardFelts

Well done to everyone with sales.

11 Likes

Made it here before midnight, and with an hour to spare! The day has just run away, trying to get on top of paperwork and not getting anywhere fast!
I thought I had burnt the motor out on the shredder but it came back to life after a good rest and cool down.

Glad your evening went so well Rachel. Always particularly good when you get sales that you weren’t expecting too.

Sarah @thedotterypotter hope your thumb heals quickly.

Can only manage a re-list today

8 Likes

Good morning yay hapy dancing for your sales Sarah (7!! whoop, whoop!) and Elly :dancing_women: :slight_smile:

So pleased the talk went well for you Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery and extra happy dance for you on the unexpected sales :dancer:

Love the card Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

Take care of your back Roz @OrchardFelts, I have been using Deep Heat Max it has pain relief built in and seems to help a lot, I only used at nght as it does whiff a bit though lol!

Hope you managed to get some sleep last night Sarah @SarahDesignsUK

8 Likes