Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

I have new sewing machine envy, Sue @SueTrevor. You’re producing some lovely stuff with it. (I shouldn’t be so disloyal to my faithful old singer which I’ve had for at least thirty years!) I would also claim new cooker envy, Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, only I’ll be getting one in July (fingers crossed) along with a whole new kitchen. Max @MaxPringJewellery your ammonite necklace is absolutely beautiful. (btw, I hope your pinny arrived safely and lived up to expectations?)

I’m still de-stashing recycled buttons, fabric-covered ones this time:
image https://folksy.com/items/7255773-Assorted-Fabric-covered-Buttons

20 Likes

Hi all,

A relist from me today. Perfect for Mother’s Day…

Jeanie x

19 Likes

Hello all,

One sale for me yesterday @MaxPringJewellery

My new listing for today…

16 Likes

Thankyou Claire!!!:blush:

9 Likes

Hope everyone has had a great weekend. It’s been fine and sunny here but I wish I’d put sunblock on my nose. I look like Rudolph!

16 Likes

Does anyone know how you can find out what date your plus account runs out. I have some holidays booked and don’t want to be away and find I no longer have the PLUS on my shop…I might be wrong but I have a feeling that you cannot renew it until it actually runs out, so this is worrying me a bit…any ideas?

5 Likes

Brenda, whilst I was doing my accounts the other day, I found on a statement mine runs out in November. I was pleased to find it, because, like you I had absolutely no idea. Have you got your old statements?

5 Likes

Evening folks,
Sorry I’ve been AWOL. Of course just as littlest gets better, another child gets poorly.
I’ll be fit for nothing next week! I’ve kept up with liking and pinning though.

Congrats all with sales xx

A relist from me :slight_smile:

17 Likes

Great to hear about peoples success getting their clearances sold. Thanks for sharing @OrchardFelts and @SueTrevor. Love that necklace @MaxPringJewellery.
One of three relists today, an oval brooch

18 Likes

You could ask your bank when the direct debit is due to renew Brenda @teabreaks My plus acc ran out in the last day of December and I was hoping the DD would renew. It didn’t and I had the option of renewing on the £5 a month option , which just comes up on the dashboard .
I didn’t do that , as , even if you list something everyday you only save about 40p . I am waiting to see what other perks are brought in for the plus account before I pay for it .
As long as you have things in your shop that haven’t expired , your shop will stay open without the plus account . You can always ask support when it runs out maybe ? Take care x

9 Likes

Just some vintage-style ( classic Flower Fairy) gift tags from me today …

15 Likes

I was in such a mess last year that I doubt if I could find it…I keep all bank statements, so I might find it if I go hunting…lol…xx

10 Likes

I don’t think it’s very easy to find out. If you managed to renew it with the recurring direct debit you should be ok though, if you missed that little time slot I think you’ll get stuck with the monthly option for now.

If you’re like me and don’t clear out your inbox regularly enough, my payment email came from help@gocardless.com, so you could try searching that and see if an email with the date comes up (although that’s for the recurring, I don’t know if it was the same company doing it before).

7 Likes

Evening Everyone some new earrings today
Beautiful necklace Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery
Lovely brooch’s June @junemccabe and @thatenamelguy

19-SAM_5492

16 Likes

Hope all the children are better soon Sarah @SarahDesignsUK
Congratulations on all those sales Helen @PocketfulCreations, and for getting on the best sellers’ list
Sarah @thedotterypotter the thought of him turning up in his Superman PJs made me laugh (although must have been frustrating for you at the time)

New from me today

18 Likes

Phew! caught up at last!
re:listing this (again!) as it’s British Birds today

So, GPs sidelined in favour of Triage teams less familiar with the patient, eh? that makes extra-layer-expense sense! :roll_eyes: hope you get referred Helen @pocketfulcreations

Congrats on your sales milestones Caroline @carolinefrodsham & Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn

3 sales to add to the Tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

Loved & pinned to here…

20 Likes

thanks Kim @konyskiw and Sue @SueTrevor
I ransacked my bank statements and found it…April 3rd…!!!
I had a feeling it was soon.
Now I am keeping my fingers crossed that I am one of the lucky ones that can renew for a whole year…(I have been here over 11 years !!)…watch this space.

11 Likes

Good evening everyone I’m extremely late today, it’s wasn’t a good night or day so I will post now and catch up tomorrow.

I have a cardigan and a jewellery set today.

19 Likes

I’ve got forest animals for today:

19 Likes

Morning x had a lovely shopping spree and am looking forward to all the lovely handmade things arriving x spent nearly £200 ooooops x this recovery is expensive x
Soooooooo I may have done something very stupid… I felt a bit better yesterday and went for my first walk … walked too far but not content with that I insisted on planting my little plants … which started off ok sat on the little bedding wall … but oh no … decided I could stand and bend … husband was lecturing me about not hurting myself and I was like I CAN do this … soooo after going back to bed at 4pm and then wide awake at 3am I think I cannot do this … omg I hurt and the tiredness … feel rather sheepish this morning and I hurt a lot … lesson learned… who knew that after major surgery 13 days ago, you can’t do gardening …
annoyed with myself x
Like massively
Onwards x
@BabanCat have you read body positive power … it set me free I shall never diet again … ever x well worth the read xxx
Hope you have all had a positive sale weekend x off to catch up with your news xxx

19 Likes