Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MARCH 2019

All caught up to here x

7 Likes

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Elly, Helen Josephine, Helen, Sarah and Deborah :slight_smile: :dancer:

Claire @ClaireMortArtist this is me shaking me head, Iā€™m the worlds worst patient so can relate but you really do have to take things slowly, hope you can rest up today

Thank you Joss, @XStitcherJoss it did and I have already worn it twice, I love it! and it fits perfectly :slight_smile:

20 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery yup I am the worlds worst patient x today is a resting day x doh xxxx

10 Likes

Good morning everyone, all clicked and loved! Phew mamouth task!
I have been resisting daily, here is mine for today.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Good morning all. Another beautiful morning.
Hugs to those that need them. Congrats to all those with sales.
Buttons from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7255985-Assorted-Button-Blue-Mix

18 Likes

Morning everyone,

Congratulations to everyone who has had sales this weekend. Hopefully people buying cards and gifts for Motherā€™s Day will bump up the sales figures.
I know itā€™s a bit early for Fatherā€™s Day, but I made this a couple of weeks ago so I might as well list it.

21 Likes

Good morning.

Claire @ClaireMortArtist I know its difficult but you really must listen to your body. I have a couple of chronic illnesses and it took me years to accept that thereā€™s things I canā€™t do now so I know itā€™s not easy but you must look after yourself. Consider yourself told off :rofl:

19 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, what a beautiful day, but itā€™s driving us mad here, my summer house was duly delivered on Friday, and would have been up in a day, but noooo! Bits missing and a couple of bits damaged! The company did impress me by letting me know that the driver had already reported this, before I had even got in touch with them, but we have to wait 5 days for the replacement bits! Not long I know, but with this lovely weather and my desperation for a June Only space, Iā€™m dying with impatience! To top that, my partner suffers from ADHD! Heā€™s like a bear with a sore head as he canā€™t wait to do things straight away!
@ClaireMortArtist I can relate to how you feel, since my chemo, Iā€™ve gradually regained strength, but still get annoyed with myself because I canā€™t spend more than a couple of hours on something without feeling tired! I used to be able to do gardening or pottery all day, so frustrating! However, what youā€™ve had done does require proper rest for recovery and you will get back to normal! Naughty girl, but I suppose we should be grateful that at least you had your knickers on!!!:joy::joy::joy:
Another brooch today in lovely traditional blue and white. Thankyou for all the brooch love everyone, Iā€™ve really enjoyed looking through the beautiful work today!
https://folksy.com/items/7255986-Blue-and-White-Butterfly-Brooch-Ceramic-Handmade-and-Hand-Painted-Mother-s-Day

19 Likes

Morning all,
Claire @ClaireMortArtist please donā€™t do anything silly again, did they tell you how long it would take to recover? When I had a caesarean (had to look that up to spell it :rofl:) it was 6 weeks, and they were right!
Take it nice and easy
Well, Iā€™ve now gone over the Ā£1000 mark on the auction site! Iā€™m losing the will to list over there, although thereā€™s still plenty to go. Iā€™ve decided itā€™s taking so long with a combination of me being slow and constant interupptions from the family. I wanted it sorted by the end of March, Iā€™ve extended that to the end of April! Today will be spent wrapping parcels to postā€¦
Todayā€™s listing

18 Likes

I think there is a songā€¦OH CLAIRE !!!..lol @ClaireMortArtist
Yes the average healing time is 6 WEEKS and not 6 DAYS !!!
.Take time and be pampered ā€¦
Today I have a cartoon ballerinaā€¦getting her knickers in a twist (Claire ha ha)
https://folksy.com/items/7254535-original-art-cartoon-Ballet-dancer-ref-F-711-

18 Likes

Good Morning :slight_smile: Off to my new dentist today for the first timeā€¦Iā€™m so scared, hardly slept all night.

Claire @ClaireMortArtistā€¦I think everyone has already given you lots of good advice about not overdoing things, so Iā€™m just going to send you a gentle hugā€¦take it easy today xx

My listing today is:

18 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: just a re-list for me today, a little ladybird bag charm/dangly thingymybob.
Oh Claire @ClaireMortArtist you naughty girl :wink: I echo what Carol @Knittingtopia said, I have EDS and fibromyalgia and as frustrating as it is that I canā€™t do everything I used to I have learnt to pace and not to overdo things. Please take care today and have a restful day :slight_smile:
Hope all goes well at the dentist Sarah @thedotterypotter :slight_smile:
Have a lovely day everyone and hugs to all those in need of one this morning :slight_smile: xxx

18 Likes

Morning a new listing from me https://folksy.com/items/7256015-Tigers-Eye-Earrings

17 Likes

Sue @SueTrevor - not sure I have been terribly speedy! Seems like I have been packing and moving boxes for ever. As far as selling junk is concerned we went down the FB/house sale route rather than ebay simply because I couldnt face listing everything on ebay, wrapping it up, posting it etc. etc. We did well over the weekend and might see what is left after the sale next weekend and do a bit of ebaying if there is anything worth doing it for - the alternative is to pay someone to do a massive house clearance.

Off to the factory village today to see if we can get some shoes for my daughter. Back later :slight_smile: Enjoy the sunshine and rest up - especially Claire @ClaireMortArtist

14 Likes

Iā€™m obviously into pottery this morning. June @junemccabe, your butterfly is gorgeous. It reminds me of my visit to the Delftware factory in Holland when I was 10 years old. And @thedotterypotter I love your lacy-looking heart. Please Claire @ClaireMortArtist take it easy and have a hug from me.

One re-list:
image https://folksy.com/items/7217268-4-Pirate-Drawstring-Bags

And one de-stash:
image https://folksy.com/items/7256019-Assorted-Pink-Yellow-Orange-Buttons

16 Likes

Thanks for the book suggestion @ClaireMortArtist Iā€™ve put on weight because I had a virus before Christmas that was very hard to shift then another after Christmas thatā€™s still lingering. Itā€™s messed up my asthma and turned me into a slug. Staying indoors and comfort eating didnā€™t help. Although Iā€™m feeling better I need to increase my activity to shed the weight I put on over the winter. Otherwise I donā€™t diet but Iā€™m careful about eating healthily. Bring on the fine weather!
Hope youā€™re feeling better.

17 Likes

Morning everyone, my new listing for today.

13 Likes

Please can you add a sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery, just a little sale but nonetheless it means March hasnā€™t been a washout for me. :smiley:

13 Likes

Afternoon everyone a bit earlier today. Had a bit better night last night.

Today I have a ring and a babyā€™s cardigan.

16 Likes

My first listing today

16 Likes