Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2021

Good morning all…Happy St David’s Day…
just showing this for now and will be back with a proper listing shortly
Original hand painted St David's Day card ( ref... - Folksy

35 Likes

Good morning all I hope you are all well and that is as warm and sunny with you as it is with me.

Thank you for looking after us last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over the reins for this month.

I am just popping in firstly to ask how you all are, and then to report a sale for Oswestry Jewels for a brooch, which was very nice to wake up to this morning. Could you start March off for me please Max @MaxPringJewellery.

I am starting to get through my orders and have finished one and started the second. I hope to be back later this week or early next week.

Meanwhile folks have a great week and I hope the sun has bought the Sales Fairy out from her flower home.

See you all later, Pauline. xxx

27 Likes

All loved and pinned to here, Thanks for running the threads Nalalie and Max.

13 Likes

Back now with my listing…
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking care of the February thread
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking over for March…two very busy people who still find the time to do this…always amazes me !!
https://folksy.com/items/7698972-original-art-watercolour-miniature-painting-ref-F-477-

34 Likes

Morning everyone. Wishing you all lots of sales this month.
https://folksy.com/items/7699252-Aran-Duck-Egg-Blue-Knitted-Fingerless-Gloves

36 Likes

Morning everyone,happy March !

Off to start a new board xxx

34 Likes

Morning all, happy March & happy St David’s to all the Welsh folk! Caught up to here.
Thanks for managing us Max @MaxPringJewellery & thanks for last month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :grin:
Just a quick relist today - we’re being upgraded to a smart meter this afternoon so trying to get anything that needs electric done this morning! Have a lovely day all x

36 Likes

Thanks max @MaxPringJewellery for starting this months thread and all the hard work you put in to it, much appreciated x

17 Likes

Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running last months thread, likewise your hard work is very much appreciated xx

17 Likes

Morning all, lovely here again this morning.
Thanks Natalie for last month and thanks Max for tally keeping this month. @NOfkantsCurios @MaxPringJewellery

Fantastic peacock Roz! @OrchardFelts

Silver heart necklace

36 Likes

Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for all your hard work. I’m sorry, I just realised I didn’t let you know I intend to carry on with this thread, although mostly with relists.
Roz, @OrchardFelts that peacock is absolutely out of this world!
I’m all loved and shared to here (though I still can’t share all I would like, because the ‘share’ button is only present sometimes, and I still cannot work out why!)
Today is a relist - a rather appropriate one for today’s theme.
Dragon for a 3 year old

34 Likes

Hi everyone, thought I’d try and join in again this month after a long enforced break. Slowly feeling I can take on more although the online craft fair nearly broke me again this weekend - it’s so tough being an organiser - everyone expects you to be the solution to their IT troubles but there’s nothing we can do about most of their complaints. I really can’t wait till in person events become the norm again!

I hope everyone is doing well and that sales have been good of late?! I left my shop ticking over pretty much by itself so things have definitely been quieter for me.

35 Likes

Back with a sale max @MaxPringJewellery …thanks xx

24 Likes

I have no idea what I’m doing, don’t know if it’s worth it and no idea if I’ll keep up with it but I uploaded my first tiktok yesterday evening :see_no_evil::joy:

28 Likes

Morning!
Thanks to @MaxPringJewellery for running this month.
I have a range of cards and art which are all hand drawn by myself. No two pieces are the same.
Hope you all have a great day.

Lady Dog & Puppy Blank Card - Folksy

34 Likes

Happy 1st March everyone and a huge thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us all this month and to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month.

Happy St Davids Day

Roz @OrchardFelts stunning peacock

Just a relist for now but new stuff just needs photos

https://folksy.com/items/6893464-Jug-of-flowers-birthday-card

Carol xx

30 Likes

Hello :wave: nice to be back on this thread again :grinning: Thank you @MaxPringJewellery for running. I’m starting off with this sterling silver and amethyst necklace (sorry there’ll be a few of these with different stones over the month) :roll_eyes:

35 Likes

Hello, I’m back…and looking forward to my young one going back to school next week, so while I briefly have the laptop back I have a listing for today!
I hope everyone has been keeping well and that the sales fairy has been kind!

I have my opal pastel jewel toned sparkly sun brooch to show you today.
Sparkly pastel sun (4)

36 Likes

@OhhhWhatAYarn I love the colour scheme, I have so many of your items on my wish list!

13 Likes

aww thank you Janice :kissing_heart: xxx

12 Likes