Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2021

What a spectacular return to the thread Roz, glad you are feeling better. Your work is amazing and your little flower makes me smile every time I look at it.

13 Likes

Your little heart is very cute Helen. May I suggest you swap the second photo for the first as it is a clearer image.

13 Likes

another owl!
https://folksy.com/items/7699385-Owl-shaped-Krazy-Owl-dried-lavender-filled-hanging-house-decoration

32 Likes
31 Likes

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting this month :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

16 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
Welcome back all those returning to the thread, and welcome to any new folk on the thread.
:smiley:

16 Likes

My second listing of the day
https://folksy.com/items/7691397-hand-crafted-butterfly-birthday-card-ref-F-469-

35 Likes

Afternoon everyone
A newish copper bangle
Loving the peacock Roz @OrchardFelts
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the tread this month
[Oxidised Copper Cuff Bracelet Bangle Vintage Sā€¦ - Folksy](https://folksy.com/items/7691882--Oxidised-Copper-Cuff-Bracelet-Bangle-Vintage-Style-With-Dandelion-Pattern

36 Likes

Afternoon all, Iā€™m looking forward to taking part this month. So nice to read of some sales already! This is new from me today.

36 Likes

All done to here

11 Likes

Hi Folksy folks, Iā€™m back with my new listing and new Pinterest board.

Iā€™ve attached a Pinterest business account to my personal one, which I used to use previously, and Iā€™ve ended up faffing about nearly all morning trying to update all the settings and connect it to my shop! Unfortunately, I have no followers on the new account, so could anyone that had previously followed me, follow my new account please? Hereā€™s the link: https://www.pinterest.co.uk/pocketfulcreations I need to re-follow you all from that account but Iā€™ve faffed about with it for quite long enough today! :exploding_head: So that is a task for another day.

Hereā€™s my new listing. A cushion for a change.

RCUS126 Hedgehogs cushion

And hereā€™s my March board for the thread (on the new Pocketful Creations account)

34 Likes

Hi all - caught up to here - absolutely LOVE that peacock Roz @OrchardFelts - what a stunner!

Thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and Max @MaxPringJewellery for all your hard work with these threads

Helen @PocketfulCreations - great minds think alike, as I have a hedgehog today too

Have a good day all

Kx

34 Likes

Hello all, itā€™s my first time joining the challenge. Lovely to see all of your work! I have added some Motherā€™s Day keepsake gifts to my shop. You can find them here

36 Likes

Thanks, youā€™re right!! All changed now :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery @NOfkantsCurios Thanks for hosting this month Max and thanks to Natalie for last month. I honestly donā€™t know where you two find the time. Youā€™re wonder women!

Dydd Gŵyl Dewi Hapus i chi gyd!
Happy St. Davidā€™s Day to you all!

33 Likes

Afternoon everyone,
Happy St Davidā€™s Day to those of you in Wales and Welsh folks elsewhere.

I wasnā€™t intending to join in this month, as I didnā€™t think Iā€™d have enough things to show without relisting, but having started rummaging in this box of old cards from the loft, my creative juices seem to have started flowing again!

I was intending to just salvage embellishments and envelopes, as most of them are from when I started card making about 15 years ago and they are really naff, but some arenā€™t too bad and I think I can tweak them to create something new. In the mean time here is one of the cards I have ready to go.

35 Likes

Thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after the thread last month; thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for continuing it to this month.
Good to see you back Roz @OrchardFelts and what a stunning re-entry; love that peacock.
Welcome to @WilmaAndWillow and to @RosyMoonUK.
To celebrate St Davidā€™s day I have brought out, re-photographed and relisted this painted enamel pendant

35 Likes

Thank you to @MaxPringJewellery for this month.

This is my first post on the Talk Folksy wishing everyone new sales for March, Ali

Heart shaped pendant - Folksy

29 Likes

All caught up with loving but had a few ā€œbrokenā€ messages so sorry if Iā€™ve missed anyone. I went back and checked the ones with the issues and they seemed ok.
Now itā€™s back to work planning a parents zoom workshop for tomorrow :scream:

14 Likes

Iā€™ll probably be semi active on this thread. Grown up work is preventing much happening with my own makes at the moment but will promote you all as and when I can.

Adding one of the last items I made and listed last month to kick off my contribution.

34 Likes