Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - March 2021

I’ve had a really busy day today. Finished off an order for 2 hats and parcelled them up ready to post etc
So I didn’t have time to list anything new. It’s a relist today

32 Likes

Dashed in and loved up to here. Now dashing off again!! Just crazy busy at the moment!! Have a lovely evening everyone :grinning:

14 Likes

Loved and pinned to here

11 Likes

Loved and Pinned to here.

If I have missed anyone off I apologise. Two cats are attacking my screen at the same time!

12 Likes

:cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom: loved and pinned till here :cherry_blossom::cherry_blossom:

11 Likes

Good Evening :cow2: :cow2: :cow2:

IMG_8525 Cropped

32 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery another sale for me please - my hedgehogs cushion sold. With the early morning one, that’s 2 in total for me now.

21 Likes

I started a new board in honour of your lovely dragon and the day.

23 Likes

Evening Everyone! All caught up to here. Welcome Ali @17Lis NaVa 21Jewellery

A relist from me today.

29 Likes

Hello and welcome Ali, your work is lovely. When you post on here you need to link to a specific item in your shop so we can all focus on it and love it, this helps your ratings and gets you featured on Folksy main pages. Good luck. Marion x

13 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.

20 Likes

Thanks all for all your lovely comments on my peacock - he took forever to make but I am quite proud of the end result :slight_smile:

21 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. :pushpin:

11 Likes

loved and pinned to here. Welcome to all the new faces :slight_smile:

12 Likes

All loved and pinned to here

11 Likes

also @17Lis q7Lis the challenge is to go to everyone’s " shown " item each day and click on that item in their shop to like or favourite it…that it is why it is called a challenge…
The rules for taking part are at the top of the forum thread here.
It IS hard work but you do it for each of us, and each of us do it for YOU…when people click on a link in your shop it helps to get you on the front page and get noticed and hopefully sales.
You don’t just click on it here in the thread , it has to be in their shop…so you click on the link or picture that they show…that takes you to the item…click Like or favourite, then come back here and on to the next one.
No one minds if you can;t list every single day but the challenge is to try…and it works…and is worth it if you can do it. xx…
To give you some idea of what is expected…there have been 45 items to click on today…( up to this point)
Hope that helps x

18 Likes

@VerityBloomMakes love your owl!

11 Likes

All pinned and loved to here, night night xx

9 Likes

@orchard felts stunning peacock!

10 Likes

@OrukiDesign good luck with the smart meter installation, we are waiting to hear when we can get one!

10 Likes