Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

I am going to be out all day today so just a re list again for me today

8 Likes

Good Morning Everyone
Raining today, makes a change.
Thought i would list Wag today, hes a happy little chap.
Nothing to say at present, im a shy and quiet person, hope all ok.
Best Wishes Adrianx

9 Likes

Morning all.
Managed to miss yesterday, trying to catch up with accounts (my new years resolution to keep on top has fallen apart) and orders.

Lovely photos @jessicagoulty hope you are healing well and enjoying every minute x
Love the eroded earrings too Caroline, @carolinefrodsham serendipity, do you know how long they were in the chemical? can you replicate by design?

Love the new print Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker worth the wait!

13 Likes

pinned and loved to here - be back later with todays listing.

3 Likes

Something from my supplies section today, a pretty blue Banded Agate cabochon in a Marquise shape, perfect for a jewellery setting of your own design.

Natalie x

9 Likes

Some blank cards / notecards ā€˜Elegant Roseā€™ today ā€¦

10 Likes

Morning Everyone
Lovely photos of Eloise Jessica @jessicagoulty

10 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery hi, can you please add one sale for me today please x

9 Likes

Afternoon, sorry iā€™ve been awol for a few days ~ Iā€™m running behind on a couple of trade orders and needed to catch up! 3 days of 12hrs of sewing and Iā€™m back on target!!
I will get caught up with all your news and pinning tonight xx

10 Likes

Thank you! Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :blush:

1 Like

Still enjoying lovely sunny weather here. Eating and drinking too much and not doing a lot else except enjoying the scenery - a very lazy holiday! Just arrived at martigues on the south coast of France - will get off for a wander around soon.

Hereā€™s another relist for you

13 Likes

Here are my two listings for today to add to my classic art funky jewellery

Be back later to catch up.

6 Likes

Really love these pebbles! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Late today,
Iā€™ve finished this apple and photographed it amongst the beautiful apple blossom in my garden.

Iā€™ll catch up loving and pinning later :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

21 Likes

Wow, what a busy day! I had to stay late at the day job again as someone was off sick. I managed to finish and photograph this bag when I got home. I may have to take the main photo again though - Iā€™m not really happy with the light on it. Iā€™ve caught up with all the loving and pinning. I need to get some more sewing done this evening as I donā€™t want to be resorting to a relist again tomorrow!

https://folksy.com/items/7136104-Owl-tote-bag-in-cream-with-green-daisy-print-owl

10 Likes

Good evening,yay happy dancing for your sale Claire :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This is so cute!

1 Like

Sorry to have missed all the lovely things over April. Family from overseas descended for the month & I hadnā€™t seen them for 20 years. Nice to be back on here : )

Hereā€™s my offering. Other sizes available.

10 Likes

Family first :smile:

Hereā€™s todayā€™s listing

8 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7136172-Fairy-card-mixed-media-artwork-Magical-card-OOAK-card-Fairy-and-badger-card

9 Likes