Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

Morning all, overcast this morning, but it might yet burn off and be a sunny day.
Thanks for the bead love yesterday.

Brenda, enjoy your evening with your daughter,your positivity is inspiring. @teabreaks

9 Likes

I hope you enjoy your meal with your daughter . It’s good to mark the day as a happy occasion .

4 Likes

Morning

Happy thoughts with you today Brenda @teabreaks, have fun tonight with your daughter

Another lovely day, not quite as hot yet, so getting jobs done.

Enjoy your Thursday, and well done on all the sales

Carol xx

7 Likes

Morning everyone will be back later to love and pin

8 Likes

Another of my new felted bowls today …

8 Likes

Morning everyone, Oooops, afternoon!
Brenda @teabreaks have a very ‘happy day’ and a lovely evening with your daughter :yellow_heart: Thinking of you
Sue @BeadstormJewellery you must have been gutted to have to give up that car… I have just been told that I must stop using supermarket diesel and use more expensive big company diesel , like shell and esso. There much better for more modern cars, did anyone else know that? Right, enough about cars
Today’s listing, I think this might be the last one in these colours for now,

11 Likes

I think the customers are outside enjoying the sunshine instead of on the computer buying things. Rain is forecast tomorrow, so fingers crossed. . .

7 Likes

Good Afternoon All.
Fairground card today, hope you like it.
Very stormy here, trying to rain.:warning:
Julie ok now started making cards again.
Hope all ok, Best Wishes Adrianx:

8 Likes

Hi everyone! Heres my make and listing for today - a bead embroidery piece with a carved Amethyst. Will pop back later. https://folksy.com/items/7140581-Carved-Amethyst-Choker-Necklace

8 Likes

faved to here…back from the meal…thank you all for your kind thoughts…x

6 Likes

Thanks Sue @BeadstormJewellery and Roz @OrchardFelts, I made a sale this morning so I’m only two away from the milestone now! I know what you mean Roz, about being tempted to buy on here but knowing you should wait until sales pick up :rofl: I’ve been loving your brooches by the way, they’re beautiful.

Max @MaxPringJewellery, could you add a sale to my tally please?

Brenda @teabreaks, I’m sending hugs to you today. I hope you have a lovely meal with your daughter.

We’ve managed to hang on to the beautiful weather for today but tomorrow is looking a bit dicey. I’ve just listed another coin purse (last one for now).

https://folksy.com/items/7140598-Small-purse-coin-purse-with-floral-print-in-peaches-and-cream-shades

8 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.

2 Likes

loved and pinned to here.

1 Like

Afternoon all . Actually been raining here in Wales ; still warm though. Hope all are well.

6 Likes

Good evening, yay happy dancing for sale Helen :dancer:

sending hugs and happy thoughts your way Brenda xx

5 Likes

Good evening everyone, severe down pours here and just discovered we have a leak in out conservatory roof, so am sitting here with a bucket and constant dripping sound, lol! It never rains but it pours …Lol!

My item today is a relist a pretty barrel Agate pendant and silver chain.

Natalie x

8 Likes

Lashing it down outside and contemplating putting the woodburner on! Just a relist for me today…Purple! https://folksy.com/items/7078508-Purple-fleece-cloche-hat

6 Likes

Evening all,

Just another relist today I’m afraid. The lure of a sunny afternoon in the veg patch was too much to resist.

6 Likes

Evening :slight_smile:

Glad you had a happy day @teabreaks x

I’s been raining here for most of the day. I welcomed the drop in temperature though, I like the sunshine but not the heat.

My listing today is:

9 Likes

Brenda @teabreaks thinking of you x
Oh dear Natalie @NOfkantsCurios - hope it stops raining soon

Yes, Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics, I had a bit of a period of grieving for it!
Roz @OrchardFelts - that definitely sounds like grounds for divorce!

Another re-list here - and a sale to report pleaseMax @MaxPringJewellery

8 Likes