Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

Thanks Elly :slightly_smiling_face: Love the look of the torn paper -well worth all that effort . Enjoy playing music :notes:at the weekend and look forward to seeing what you print next :smiley:

5 Likes

Morning all. Still a bit rainy here and not promising any sunshine :disappointed:Plus , back to the sore subject of cars , mine won’t start and its apparently not the battery. Good job I have nothing to post!
Relisting these, as they expired, with new photos. Hope it’s sunny where you are :sun_with_face:

6 Likes

Heres my listing for today - a Turquoise Howlite bead embroidery choker. Off to a bbq this afternoon, so fingers crossed it stays dry. Will be back later to catch up. Hope you all have a great day. https://folksy.com/items/7141177-Gemstone-Beadwork-Choker-Necklace-Turquoise-Howlite

6 Likes

all loved and pinned to here

3 Likes

Afternoon all, the day is running away and I haven’t made it out to the workshop yet…
Yesterday was a great day for sales I had 5 good ones, but unfortunately none here.

Great stack of card stock Elly, it must be nice to get to the printing stage, then suddenly have heaps of stock. Enjoy your music making. @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

terrible photo, will redo when I get to the shed.

10 Likes

Well done on sales Deborah even if they weren’t on here. Love that lapiz lazuli … mmm mm :blue_heart:

5 Likes

Afternoon all. I’m frantically trying to finish some projects in time for a craft fair tomorrow (an outside one, and storms are forecast!! :scream:).

I had a new item photographed ready for listing but I just haven’t got time to stop what I’m doing to write the description. So, it’s a relist from me today I’m afraid (and probably tomorrow as well as I’ll be at the craft fair all day).

8 Likes

Loved and pinned to here.

3 Likes

afternoon all, well we managed to get the plants in and hubby is just power washing the patio, I had to take it slowly as my blood pressure is very low again so kept feeling light headed and woozy! so it’s a quiet afternoon for me, maybe design some cards :slight_smile:

ooh exciting Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Paper looks great Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

well done on your sales Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :dancing_women::dancing_men:

Oh dear I hope you get your car going Caroline @carolinefrodsham

Hope you get finished and it’s fine for your fair tomorrow Helen @PocketfulCreations and god luck today and tomorrow for anyone else with fairs

Enjoy your BBQ Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone will be back later to love and pin

8 Likes

I love being able to take photos outside :smile:

7 Likes

Hello Everyone
Lovely hedgehog card today.
Very hot here, hope your all getting the gardening done, ill wait till its a bit cooler
otherwise it will be another bought of sunstroke.
Not sure, but i think i listed on wrong showcase the other day, sorry!
Take care everyone, Best Wishes Adrianx

8 Likes

Ah don’t worry about it Adrian @nannyjulie we’ve all done that :slight_smile: I managed to get my garden done, we have thunder storms forecast from this evening right through until tomorrow night so I thought I had better get it done whilst I could lol!

5 Likes

Evening everyone,
Another gorgeous day today. Not terribly productive but did manage to finish shopping for niece’s birthday during a trip to the MetroCentre. 16 year old girls are a nightmare to buy for! Just need to make a card now.
Another baby card today, this time a blue one.

6 Likes

What a glorious day :sunny:
Tonight’s listing

12 Likes

What a glorious bowl!

6 Likes

Thank you Caroline :grin:

5 Likes

A re-list from me today I’m afraid . Pack of three ‘French Fruit’ notecards …

Hope everyones having a good start to their Bank Hol weekend !! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Evening everyone, all caught up to here, just a re-list today …

5 Likes

Hubby and I on top of a very high and windy bar in Manchester.

Natalie x

18 Likes