Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - MAY 2018

7 Likes

Itā€™s been too dark all day to photograph, so for the 1st time on here Iā€™m relisting!

9 Likes

Evening all,

A new baby card today. I think I will have to redo the photos tomorrow when the light is better.
Have a good bank holiday weekend everyone. :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Evening

A day of rain here too, clear first thing and now just cloudy and quite chilly. Forecast good for the weekend , fingers x

Got wet this morning going to chiropodist, was dry so wore sandals, and half way there, walking, rain started. Had to wipe feel before seeing her lol Thankfully had enough nous to take umbrella !!!

Here is mine for today

Hope everyone enjoys their Bank Holiday weekend

Carol xx

9 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery Hi, could you put me down for one sale please. It was yesterday but I forgot to let you know, thanks xx

5 Likes

Here are a couple of new item I listed today xx

6 Likes

Join the re-listers club Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics - sometimes it seems to be the only option!

Very wet here too this morning - drying up this evening.
Fortunately my fair is indoors tomorrow. And keeping my fingers crossed for the outdoor one on Monday!

Some new earrings

8 Likes

Evening all! A bit of a late listing from me - but got there eventually! A Gemstone beadwork embroidery piece from me today. Will go through loving and pinning now.https://folksy.com/items/7141099-Gemstone-Beadwork-Choker-Necklace-Labradorite

6 Likes

all loved and pinned to here. The good news is I have 3 sales!!! - the not so good news is that the lovely lady (a friend of a friend) isnā€™t confident with online ordering and is sending me a cheque, so it wonā€™t count on my shop stats. But none the less its still happy dancing:rofl:

9 Likes

faved to here x

2 Likes

Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery

6 Likes

Evening all

A butterfly for todayā€™s listing

6 Likes

Evening all,

Some more diamond shaped earrings from me today: https://folksy.com/items/7141120-Shades-of-Purple-Beaded-Diamond-Shaped-Earrings

Iā€™m off to catch up with all your news and listings,

Jayne x

8 Likes

OK - I failed, didnt get any photos done yesterday. The day started well but then I ended up making a bag - (not on the todo list at all, it just happened!) and everything that could go wrong did so it took pretty much all day. I should really have given up at the first hurdle but its done now and Iā€™m reasonably pleased with it. Added to that one of the dogs managed to knock a tin of paint off the shelf and down the stairs - of course the lid came off. Thankfully the stairs are not carpeted and I think I have managed to clean it all up although it took a while.

As a result its either another brooch or a nativity set today, Iā€™ll spare you the nativity set for the moment but be warned, its on its way!

8 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Rachel, Jeanie, Claire and Valerie :dancing_women:

9 Likes

Good morning all no rain this morning but a bit grey outsideā€¦Some blue skies though, so maybe it will brighten up later.
Well done to everyone who had salesā€¦I hope there are more sales for everyone this weekend.
Today I have a purple aceo
https://folksy.com/items/7141146-original-art-purple-woodland-aceo-painting-ref-F408-

7 Likes

Good morning everyone, just up in Manchester visiting my son and his girlfriend in their new apartment theyā€™ve just bought.

My item for today a embroidered on card greetings card of a Fox at rest.

Natalie x

7 Likes

Morning folks!

Thanks @PocketfulCreations, sheā€™s a bit better today, however Iā€™m flagging a bit! Hehe.

Hope you get your plants out @MaxPringJewellery :blush:

Congrats all with sales :heart:

I dragon from me today!

Liked and pinned to here :blush:

8 Likes

Morning!:sun_behind_rain_cloud:

Paper tearing picā€¦1800 pencil dots for 360 paper-tears which will achieve 360 card blanks. Each card will have 3 print impressions. So 360 cards = 1,080 impressions. These are strips of paper still to be torn into 3 to make the Card Blanks - Tis a labour of love this Making lark, ainā€™t it?

Playing music all weekend so finishing that job on Tuesday, then I can do some printing & listing!!! :blush:

Loved & pinnedā€¦

Happy Bank Holiday everyone :blush:

15 Likes

Forgot to say, Love your pearl petal earrings Caroline @carolinefrodsham :grinning:

5 Likes