Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - May 2019

Congratulations Brenda @teabreaks for turning what could have been a negative into such an amazing positive.
Welcome back Max @MaxPringJewellery

The other small items that I’m making for upcoming fairs are mug cosies, so apologies in advance for similar lists and relists over the next few days.

10 Likes

All caught up to here.

Welcome back Max @MaxPringJewellery
Congrats on all your sales Brenda @teabreaks

Another re-list …

10 Likes

thank you everyone…always good to share the love with other people…that is what life is all about.
I will let you know if Ted puts in an appearance…the last time was on July 7th last year…x

13 Likes

Hi Folks!

Congrats on your sales @teabreaks my mum is super excited to receive her shrug :slight_smile:

Welcome back @MaxPringJewellery, I’ve been thinking of you xx

Wow, that column is fab @ClaireMortArtist well done!

Just relisting this fella, he wants a forever home, so I’ve made him a bit of a bargain!

Liked and pinned to here x

10 Likes

Evening all, awe bless you all and thank you for the lovely warm welcome back, I feel very blessed to belong to such a lovely supportive community :heart: love to you all xx

14 Likes

@MaxPringJewellery You’re always so supportive Max, it’s the least we can do.
@ChrisStoneArtist Is there actually a place called Readymoney Cove? If so, I want to live there!
All loved and pinned to here.

9 Likes

Well done on all of your sales Brenda @teabreaks and how brilliant that you are in the top 15 best sellers :tada::tada: - I’m going to do a bit of free form dancing for you tonight (Is that even a thing?)…just watching Eurovision semi finals part two and I feel compelled to don a gold pleather jacket with tassly things and throw my hair back and forth!

Brilliant article Claire @ClaireMortArtist - look forward to reading your next one x

10 Likes

Sorry I’m a bit late on here tonight. Max @MaxPringJewellery its great to have you back.

12 Likes

Good morning, I have a day off so going out for the day with my daughter, we are going to trago mills (it’s huge!!), if I’m not back by teatime send a search party lol!

13 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: flying in with an early listing before I get my lad up for college :slight_smile: all caught up with loving and pinning to here, I’ll be back later to catch up on all the news :slight_smile: Here is a pastel rainbow bookmark todays listing :slight_smile: xxx

11 Likes

Morning all.

11 Likes

Morning all. Blowing wet here today.
Loving the new watercolour Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, great name for the cove.
Great column Claire @ClaireMortArtist
Have a lovely day out Max @MaxPringJewellery
A new button necklace from me
https://folksy.com/items/7271932--Button-Necklace-Fuschia-Lilac-and-White

10 Likes

Good morning. Well amazingly I actually managed to take some photos yesterday of some purses I made last month! Now I just have to edit them and write the listings :slight_smile:

Working again today and all weekend but then I have quite a few days off - shame the sun has decided to disappear again.

Heres the first of the purses

11 Likes

Morning all, cooler day here but sun still trying to break through a bit. Looking forward to getting the cards I ordered from @ClaireMortArtist yesterday so if she hasn’t already, you really should mark her down for a sale!

Will be listing more of my patterns in the coming few days, wondering how well they will sell here considering it’s not an automatic download system.

Wishing you all a lovely weekend.

11 Likes

good morning all…a drop of rain today…
So happy to have you back with us Max…have a lovely time with your daughter and try not to spend too much…
Lovely work on here
Today I have a 7x5 watercolour painting
https://folksy.com/items/7271900-original-art-watercolour-landscape-ref-F-801-

10 Likes

morning x thanks @BabanCat you are welcome seeing my hoop butt lol x so pleased you liked the article x and you are so right x love your pin cushion x
@PetraBradleyPrints thank you x i agree about the shift x
@carolinefrodsham thank you x wow you are so lucky to have seen the dinner party x
@DeborahJonesJewellery thank you x glad you liked it x
@thedotterypotter whoop whoop so pleased you liked it x
@erkinwald thank you x
loving everyones work and well done on the sales x
@JenStarKnits thank you so much x hopefully your cards will be with you today x posted yesterday x so chuffed that you like them x and that is a sale for me x doing the happy dance x will list in a bit xxxx
have a great day x
ooooh hi @MaxPringJewellery so nice to see you x where have you been x what did i miss x xxx

7 Likes

me again x here’s todays listing x

10 Likes

Here’s the link to Claire’s listing

8 Likes

Readymoney Cove really exists, in Fowey, Cornwall. The author Daphne du Maurier had a house there, as did Dawn French, though a little bird tells me she may not be living there now.

9 Likes

Good afternoon everyone :slight_smile:
Happy Dancing for your sale Claire @ClaireMortArtist xx

Welcome to another episode of my ridiculous life (please don’t read the rest of this paragraph if you are easily offended or squeamish) - was having a shower this Morning, felt a big spot at the top of my leg (very close to my lady parts :astonished:), so tried to take a look as it didn’t feel right at all. Couldn’t see, contorted myself over the mirror with my phone torch and saw what looked to me (please remember that my eyesight is not fantastic) a maggot crawling out of my skin - eeeeeeeeeeeek!. So I ran into the bedroom being a drama llama, waving my altogther in front of Mr DP and making him take a look (he is also blind as a bat). Don’t worry, it’s just a spot he said. I wasn’t convinced and after a few failed snapshots on my phone (which wouldn’t focus) I really hope they don’t get leaked from the cloud or whatever happens!..I managed to get a better look and I saw legs…LEGS coming out of my skin!! So, it turns out it was a tick! I phoned the doctors and they said don’t try to get it out come and see the nurse in 2 hours. I was feeling quite ill at the thought of this thing feeding off of me, so I got the tick tool (that I use on the animals) and I twisted it out myself - I managed to get the whole thing intact (thankfully) and put it in a little jam jar. I went to the nurse appointment and she called the doctor in and they marvelled at how big it was! Urgh. Now I’ve just got to wait to see if I show any signs of having caught Lyme disease from it and if I have, they will give me antibiotics. The symptoms may not present themselves for weeks yet. Fingers crossed it wasn’t an infected tick! The irony is that we don’t even really have any long grass in the garden as nearly all of our grass died in the hot weather last year! I did water the flowers last night in my PJ’s, I’m going to tuck them into my socks in future!

So, that’s my day so far!

13 Likes