Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Evening have caught up with everyone. Wow Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker I was exhausted just reading your post you certainly packed a lot into that day.
Listed this a while ago but never shared on here.

19 Likes

Wow, your stall looks amazing!!! XxxxX

7 Likes

Beautiful stall Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery :heart_eyes: Wish I could have come for a real life look . Glad all went well :smiley:

8 Likes

Thanks Caroline @carolinefrodsham ! It’s all a big learning curve, but really helpful with great support from you lovely folksy folk!!

5 Likes

Thanks !! You are all a friendly bunch here! Hope you had a great weekend.

7 Likes

Sorry I have an early start at work tomorrow and a full day of patients! So hope you don’t mind me listing tonight in lieu of the morning, otherwise it might be quite late torrow evening!

I have something for my supplies section, a large free form Opal Cabochon, just ready for a jewellery designer to create something amazing!

Natalie x

21 Likes

Evening all! Late as usual :joy:

Thanks for all the cake love and birthday wishes, he did enjoy it.

Hope you feel better soon @erkinwald xx

Wow, your day sounds jam packed @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and your stall looks fab!

Glad your event went well @DeborahJonesJewellery your stall looks amazing!

Gorgeous scarf @NOfkantsCurios and your decoration is lovely @thedotterypotter!

Right a relist from me,

Liked and pinned to here xx

22 Likes

Sounds like a lot of craft fairs doing well at the moment!

Another late one for me, have been busy at a Macmillan event today (after lots of cake baking yesterday). Hopefully next week will be quieter so I can spend a bit more time on here filling up my shop, I’ve got a few new things to list after the craft fair… but for now it’ll have to be an older painting

17 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for your sales Sue, Ali and Elly :slight_smile: :dancing_women:

Wow Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker that was a busy day, even I couldn’t have managed that lol!
Glad to hear fairs went so well for everyone this weekend, your stalls look amazing Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker,
That is taking a long time Roz @OrchardFelts, hope you get plenty of notice for the actual moving date

Got an early start today, my line manager is coming for the day to do a joint piece of project work we’re doing so I want to get everything printed off and prepared to save time, it’s going to be a long day!

18 Likes

Morning all, hope you’ve all had a good weekend.
Can you please put me down for a sale Max @MaxPringJewellery.
New mitts from me
https://folksy.com/items/7199117-Fingerless-Crochet-Mitts-with-Dragon-Scale-Cuffs-Green-Magenta-and-Pink

20 Likes

Good morning everyone. Have a great new week. A week closer to the big day :santa:. I had a sale yesterday for a longline ladies jumper. Unfortunately not here but a sale is a sale.

He’s about custom order I’ve just finished. Again not from here, but I will be listing some of these sets in the future

And today’s relist :slightly_smiling_face:
https://folksy.com/items/7032659-Hand-knitted-baby-sweetheart-shawl-in-pastel-stripes-

21 Likes

Morning all,
Wow, your stalls look amazing Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and Ellie @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker thanks for wearing my scissor holder :yellow_heart: that sounds like a very full on day :blush:
Today’s listing is a cuff

22 Likes

good morning…fabulous work everyone and @DeborahJonesJewellery what an amazing stall…wow.
Today I have another baby cardigan
https://folksy.com/items/7198713-Baby-Boy-s-crochet-cardigan-ref-f-566-

19 Likes

Morning everyone

Its very very foggy here! Not sure I will get the planting finished today then :roll_eyes:.

Your stalls look great @DeborahJonesJewellery and @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and I’m glad you had good days.

@OrchardFelts Roz that sounds such a long time regarding a house sale. I thought ours had been bad, I don’t think I could take a years worth of waiting!

@MaxPringJewellery Please add 1 sale for me yesterday :grinning:

Todays listing is another Christmas card set.

https://folksy.com/items/7199131-Set-of-2-x-Cat-Dog-and-Robin-Christmas-Cards

19 Likes

Morning! A new listing from me today https://folksy.com/items/7198850-Delicate-Gemstone-and-sterling-silver-Braceletblue%20gemstone%20and%20sterling%20silver%20delicate%20bracelet%201

19 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery - your stall looks absolutely stunning. I wish mine looked so professional! I’d say your stall is the Harrods version and mine is the TKMaxx! (i always think TKMAxx looks like a bit of a jumble sale!)

Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker - I absolutely love your new print - so inspired! I think it’s my favourite piece of your work that I’ve seen so far x

Gill @rainbowsnmore - your little bag charm is adorable today x

Thanks everyone for the decoration love :heartpulse: and thanks Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker for buying one of the partridge decs - that’s one more for the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

My listing today is my new version of the classic angel that I’ve been making for quite a few years - this year she has a longer dress with a scalloped skirt

19 Likes

Another bauble from me today

16 Likes

Thank you muchly for your card love Caroline @Carolinefrodsham :blush:
And many thank yous also Sarah @thedotterypotter, I was going to say the same about your Partridge! I love it, tis one of my faves of yours, couldn’t resist :wink:
I think the tidiness is due to still-only-a-few-designs Natalie @NOfkantsCurios :grin:
Your stall looks fabulous Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery … your use of glass is genius! :star_struck:

loved & pinned to here…

12 Likes

Good morning all. Good to hear so many success stories at craft fairs over the weekend. The stalls were very impressive indeed. I used to do some weekend craft fairs in my village but they were never that successful in terms of sales. My item for today is a lampwork glass necklace.

19 Likes

Good morning everyone I am in Bristol today granddaughter sitting so popped in while I have a few quiet minutes and I don’t get many of those. Loved everything to here. I have made the Dorset Button and the Angel on this bag charm

20 Likes