Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Now for some figures for yesterday (4th November) Sunday. We had 28 people showing their items on the thread and we had 8 sales as follows:

Jewellery 4
Ceramics 0
Misc 2
Knitting/crochet 0
Cards 2
Xmas items 0

This gives a cumulative for the four days of:

Jewellery 20
Miscellaneous 9
Ceramics 10
Cards 5
Knitting/Crochet 1
Xmas items 2

Total 47

We had several 365’ers in the Folksy bestsellers list. Deborah Jones, Sue Trevor and Jennies Gems.

16 Likes

Good morning Folksy folk, well, incredibly busy day yesterday, children, grandchildren and great grandchildren all round for tea, plus fireworks later in the evening. Absolutely wonderful time, happy people, well behaved babies, couldn’t ask for more! To top it off I had a beautiful Pandora bracelet with several charms as a belated birthday gift from my lovely son, Daron.
Hope everyone else had a good weekend, Monday again! I need to get busy.
Here’s my new listing for today xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7199171-Red-Jug-Studio-Pottery-One-off-Piece-Wheel-Thrown-Homeware-Dining-Decor-

19 Likes

Morning everyone sorry i missed yesterday i had my 2 grandsons at the weekend and they kept me busy all the time and i fell asleep when they went.
Hope your teeth are getting better Lynn @erkinwald
Glad everyone done well with their craft fairs

18 Likes

Phew! All caught up to here xxx

8 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is a three legged Ceramic Plant Pot Holder

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery your stand looks wonderful
Sarah @thedotterypotter gulp! Every potters nightmare!

19 Likes

These are awesome !

17 Likes

My 5th listing for 5 November- just wish I could get some sales!!!

18 Likes

Morning all - one sale to report @MaxPringJewellery, making 2 for November. (I think I had said 2 previously but just realised the first one was 31st October so I guess technically, last month…)

Been doing my accounts so not had time yesterday to pop in but I have now caught up to here.

Listing for me today:

and also this new artwork:

19 Likes

afternoon, busy day and weekend… stitching stitching stitching and at printers and framers…
right all caught up to here… fabulous work everyone, congrats on the sales… and my god that cake looks good x
here’s my listing for today x

have a great day x

18 Likes

Morning

What a successful time of it with the craft fayres. Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery, your stall looks a m a z i n g

Here is a new pack of Christmas cards

Carol xx

Oh and thanks to another Folksy seller Max @MaxPringJewellery, please add one more sale

21 Likes

Morning All it’s overcast and chilly here this morning.

Your stalls looked great @DeborahJonesJewellery and @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker and what a busy day you had Elly.

Today’s listing is another pearl jewellery set.

17 Likes

@JDPARCHMENTCRAFTEMPORIUM beautiful card but the music confuses me…??..a flat sign and a sharp sign on the same line?..and don’t recognise the tune?..lol…interesting…

5 Likes

Love the civil partnership card Heidi @HeidiMeier. Very cool print @ClaireMortArtist.
Today’s offering from me is a greetings card from my original watercolour of a classic Beetle car on Polzeath beach, here in Cornwall.

18 Likes

Hi Brenda, just not very musical and used a pattern lol

Jean

12 Likes

Afternoon all.
Thank you so much for all the lovely comments about my stall :blush:

It will have to be a relist today as I’ve not got time to take pics.

22 Likes

Hi there everyone, hope you are all ok :slight_smile: apologies for my absence but I thought it would be good to sign up to 2 FB market nights in the same weekend and boy did I underestimate the amount of work :smiley: anyhow I am back now with some new listings and I look forward to catching up with everyone :slight_smile: here is a new one from me today :slight_smile: xxx

18 Likes

Some alpaca/ wool blend boot toppers (in aqua , but other shades available ! )today …

18 Likes

I’ve been listing T-shirts for tiny babies today, of which this is one.

I love the owl, @OhhhWhatAYarn

16 Likes

Sharon, your photo isn’t a clickable link. Here’s the link for other 365ers

15 Likes

Elly @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker, that sounds like an exhausting day! I don’t think I could have pulled that off. I adore your new ivy snowflake design, it’s beautiful.

Gill @rainbowsnmore, I do love your Dorset buttons and the things you make with them. I also recognised the make up bag that your little red button and apple charm was attached to in the photo!! So happy to see it again, and being put to such good use :grin:

Lovely to see craft fair photos and hear that they’ve been going well.

Max, @MaxPringJewellery, you must have had a premonition when you added that phantom sale for me, as I did indeed make a sale last night! Could you add it back on again for me please and take me back up to 3.

I’ve got lots of things I’m busily working on at the moment but none of them are finished yet so it’s another re-photographed re-list today - another Scandi heart.

20 Likes