Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

DAshing about today. Still no sales :confused:.

17 Likes

Morning all . Well done on sales peeps. Probably wonā€™t get on here tomorrow as off to London to a friendā€™s 60th birthday do ! Not looking forward to the journey and have to come back Sunday , so no time for any cultural activities :disappointed: Will be nice to see old friends though.:slightly_smiling_face:
Was just going to finish off and photograph a few things for next week but my order hasnā€™t arrived with much needed wire :disappointed: (ordered Wednesday 1st class!) So that probably means that I wonā€™t have anything to list as canā€™t do any photography before or after work :disappointed: Oh well ā€¦
Enjoy the weekend everyone . Look forward to seeing all your fabulous work .

18 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Iā€™m already fed up today - Fridayā€™s are food shop day and itā€™s so difficult to stick to my budget of Ā£50 for the three of us adults. I split my shop between Tesco and Lidl but I still canā€™t manage to stay in budget. this week I was Ā£30 over! The only real luxuries that I have is a chocolate bar a day! Iā€™m sure that if I really worked it all out properly and meal planned in advance, it would be do-able - I must try harder! Today is another day of glazing, (which is also my least favourite part of the pottery process0 and itā€™s been going on for daysā€¦Moan, moan, moan! lol

Glad that something went without a hitch at the doctors yesterday Sarah @SarahDesignsUK - itā€™s about time you got a break x

Hope they finish your window installation really soon @LuckyBugHandmade x

My listing today is:

20 Likes

Iā€™ll have to wait and see what they prefer - Iā€™ll answer to anything - lol!

5 Likes

Morning All hope you are all well.

I am going to post and run now as I am just off to the hospital with my husband for his appointment. Not sure what time Iā€™ll be back but will try to get all of your links viewed today.

Todays relists are a couple of pairs of cufflinks.

16 Likes

Congratulations to all those sellers! Iā€™m starting to go quite green!

Iā€™m still listing T-shirts - and hereā€™s one,.

15 Likes

Congratulations to all the sellers. Good to see that things are looking better to you @SarahDesignsUK
Todayā€™s Iā€™ve relisted

20 Likes

Really stunning painting Debbie @EsiDesigns

4 Likes

Good afternoon
What a chilly day
A new listing today

Valerie x

16 Likes

All caught up to here.

5 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
That was a marathon spell, all caught up now, so nice to see so many on the thread.
Congratulations to all with sales.
PollysWares138 hope he gets on ok.
Take care have a good weekend.
Best Wishes Adrian

17 Likes

Afternoon

A very grey day today but not too chilly.

Spent the afternoon giving the back lawn itā€™s final cut, and brushing up a ton of leaves, it was really lovely to be busy outside.

Well done on all the sales.

Hope everyone has a good weekend and manage a bit of a rest.

Carol xx

17 Likes

All caught up to her.
Please can you add another sale for me Max @MaxPringJewellery

9 Likes

Good afternoon. Have been at the gallery all day - fairly busy this morning but dead this afternoon. Dont suppose the pouring rain helps!

Got a lovely big order through on the other side this morning - only trouble is it is going to USA and she wants it by 26th of this month - Iā€™ve never had a problem with deliveries to the states but it will be just my luck that this one gets delayed! I usually send by Royal Mail - is there a better way that might cut down delivery time?

Nice to hear that I have made it into the best sellers list Cynthia @Brockstones although I always worry when I make it there with minimal sales that things must be very quiet on Folksy generally.

Nothing new to show - still working on things for the craft fair - so its another relist today

20 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for sales Lynne and there were 2 for me too :slight_smile: :dancing_women: thanks to a fellow folkster for one of those :slight_smile: xx

Roz @OrchardFelts I only use Royal Mail, I use International Standard Tracked (I donā€™t ask for tracked and signed as that causes some problems, just tracked) both for large letter and small parcel, not had any issues and they usually arrive within a week. I think paid Ā£17.50 for the last parcel but it was for two of my heavy A4 books

Well I managed to get quite a lot done and feel quite calm, though I have decided to work on my project submission on Sunday morning as it has to be in by Friday next week and I have a busy week of meetings so donā€™t want to take any chances, but Sunday afternoon itā€™s family time and daughter will be cutting my hair for me so I will relax some as well :wink: :haircut_woman:

14 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts I use Royal Mail too, I do use tracked and signed . One sale last week got there in 6 days,amazingly.
I have found sending to New York the slowest as they seem to often hold things at customs to screen them for threats.
Good luck.

@SueTrevor I refuse to do the freepost thing too, thankfully it hasnā€™t stopped my sales.

12 Likes

Roz @OrchardFelts I use international tracked and signed. Iā€™ve not found any courier who will guarantee your parcel wonā€™t get picked for a random check - how could they! I also look up the HS tariff number for the CN22 sticker, as I was told when I started exporting that it could help speed things up through Customs, even though my business is too small to need to report and all items zero tariff anyway. Better to leave it blank than to get it wrong though.

Another diary today

17 Likes

Evening - my listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7165930-Purple-red-long-beaded-chain-necklace-

18 Likes

All loved and pinned to here. A very windy and wet night here and Im definately in the for evening now! Had a productive day today getting some commission work done. Felt quite flat this week as been worried about one of our girls - she is living back home after having some problems with her Boyfriend. Its not much fun having to come back home is it (we managed to rearrange one of the rooms for her, as I converted her room into my studio!) - but it so heartbreaking seeing them so upset and pleased shes home. You never stop worrying about them do you regardless of age. Have a lovely weekend and good luck to those of you with craft fairs.

14 Likes

Oh Sarah ! @thedotterypotter, Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m not the only one who hates glazing! Any glazing, brushed, dipped you name it, I hate it! The merest thought depresses me! Itā€™s so messy and fiddly and yuk! I havenā€™t got any at the moment but am working to fill my kiln for a bisque firing, I donā€™t mind that bit! Iā€™ve just been to my suppliers today and got a few bits, not much at all really, clay and a couple of glazes, the brush on type, and thatā€™s over Ā£120 gone!!! Oh well, has to be done Lolxxx

8 Likes