Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - NOVEMBER 2018

Afternoon all . Hope fairs are going well . The weather is lovely here , and hopefully elsewhere, so should bring the punters out :sun_with_face:
Well done on your first sale Joss @XStitcherJoss :tada: woo hoooHere’s to many more .
And very well done on all your amazing amount of sales Sue @SueTrevor :tada: :grinning:
Thanks for earring love Lynn @erkinwald :grinning:
Have a great day .

16 Likes

Afternoon everyone
Your stand looks great Roz @OrchardFelts hope you have plenty of sales

16 Likes

Thank you Karen :blush: x

5 Likes

Hi all,

Beautiful sunny day here in Norwich.

Another new steampunk card from me today…

Jeanie x

15 Likes

Hi everyone, feeling a bit under the weather, nothing serious just headachey and lack lustre generally! Wrapped up on the sofa with a blanket!

I have this knitted wide rib grey marbled neck cosy today.

Natalie x

18 Likes

Congratulations on all your sales and Facebook likes Sue @SueTrevor.

Well done on your first sale Joss @XStitcherJoss.

It’s a bit of a strange day here today. My hubby is having an operation on Monday to repair a tendon in his right shoulder (2nd op as it was repaired a couple of years ago but has re-torn). He won’t be able to use his right arm for a couple of months afterwards so today he’s been getting Christmas decorations out of the loft and doing lots of little jobs that he won’t be able to do later and I can’t do myself. My own right shoulder is still very painful and lacking in movement (we’re a right pair) and he’s been helping me to get dressed and assisting with things I find painful, so with him incapacitated, it could be an interesting few weeks. I’m starting to feel quite anxious about it now.

I’ve loved and pinned and caught up with news. My new listing today is a sleepy fox tote bag.

https://folksy.com/items/7207069-Sleepy-fox-tote-bag-in-pale-blue-with-orange-ditsy-floral-fox

22 Likes

Hello,
I’m so frustrated. I can’t upload photos from my camera to my new laptop because the laptop won’t recognise the card reader. I tried a reset that was recommended online and then the laptop got stuck when restarting, I thought I’d screwed it up but it eventually came back to life. I might have to bite the bullet and get a new digital camera. Technology is great, but becomes obsolete so fast!
Congratulations on your likes and sales @SueTrevor. Did you make it to the fair Sarah @thedotterypotter. Hope you feel better soon Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Wishing your husband well for his operation Helen @PocketfulCreations, I hope you can both manage for next few weeks (gorgeous bag as usual!).

Here’s mine today, another new pair of Christmas tree earrings to replace the sold ones - hoping these go the same way :smile:
IMG_4759

20 Likes

Well done Joss @XStitcherJoss. I’m doing that happy dance for you!!!

Maxine @MaxPringJewellery can you put another sale on the tally for me too!! Yay, happy dancing for me too!! That 4 now - yay!!

Have a good evening all you lovely Folksy folk! X

11 Likes

Just one tagged teether today.

Thanks for dancing for me @TheCornishHare - and everybody for all the congratulations. Now you’ve found me, Sales Fairy… I hope all goes well with your husband’s operation, and that things are not as difficult afterwards as you anticipate Helen @PocketfulCreations.
I love the pomegranate @SueTrevor!

15 Likes

Hi everyone! I have a bit of catching up to do :grinning:. Heres my relist for today.

16 Likes

Great news about your 18 sales @SueTrevor and for going over your 4000 likes on fb.
Roz @OrchardFelts your stall looks amazing.
Congrats to everyone with sales and good luck to those with craft stalls this weekend.
I am off to perform a flute duet in a concert with my Daughter this evening. Have a great evening.
All caught up to here.

13 Likes

Evening

Sorry late just spent the day with my son and he treated us to lunch!!

Sue @SueTrevor, congratulations on your sales, well deserved

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, hope you recover soon, sounded like you had a very busy week it must be catching up with you now

Here is mine

Carol xx

16 Likes

Hi, here is my new item for today, a cute key ring for Christmas xx
WP_20170910_097

16 Likes

Congratulations on your achievements @SueTrevor Well done all those attracting the sales fairy.
Relisted two of these today

18 Likes

Good evening yay happy dancing for your sales Lynn, Sue (WOW!!) Karen and Jacqui and Kerry

Hope you feel better soon Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Best wishes to your OH for the Op Helen @PocketfulCreations, hopefully you will both be able to work around your injuries to cope, sending hugs your way :hugs:
Hope you enjoyed the Christmas Market Lynn @erkinwald
Congrats on the FB milestone too Sue @SueTrevor, mine seems to go up and down by a few every week, but it’s one step forward and one step back!
They are fab pots Martin @MartinShackletonCeramics, hope that brings you sales as well :slight_smile:
Rachael @AppleQueenJewellery hope you get your photo’s sorted, that’s a right pain for you
Sounds lovely Carol @cariadcrafts11

14 Likes

Evening all, resisted but not shown you so this cushion needs a little loving.

17 Likes

Quick post and run for my little rats, I’ll be back to catch up with everything tomorrow.

15 Likes

Returned from the second day of the fair. Another good day - this fair was a big risk as the table fee was £300 but I took just over £1000 over the 2 days so I am happy enough and I learnt a lot regarding what to take, how much stock etc etc, although I expect the dynamics will change if I do it again. I have reopened my shop - I still have some items that I need to return to sale but without opening the boxes I cant remember all of what sold and what didnt and I’m not doing that tonight - probably a job for Monday.
I have read through all the news but cant remember much of it! - congrats to Joss @XStitcherJoss on your first sale - lets hope its the first of many, and to Sue @SueTrevor on your multiple sales, and any one else who has had visits from the sales fairy. Hope other fairs went well. Hope you and your hubby manage OK over the forthcoming days Helen @PocketfulCreations.
Thought I might as well pop a relist on the thread and it will probably be another relist tomorrow but hopefully some new items next week.

20 Likes

Good Evening everyone :slight_smile:
Hope you feel better soon Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

Wow Roz @OrchardFelts , That’s amazing amount! Your stall did look fantastic and you worked so hard - well done x

Congrats on your first sale Joss @XStitcherJoss - may it be the first of many x

Enjoy your duet tonight Rachel @Verchielbeadsandjewellery x

Woo Hoo - well done on all the sales Sue @SueTrevor - that’s amazing and congratulations on your FB milestone x

My listing tonight is

I did end up doing that fair today and it was really successful. I thoroughly enjoyed myself and even met this little fella!

23 Likes

I did make a lovely Christmas #folksyfriday board last night on pinterest. If anyone would like to follow or repin anything here is the link. xx

19 Likes