Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2020

Just popped in to love and pin and join the cute pet photos theme, these are my two, Mysty my photography apprentice and Jesse my yarn quality control kitty :rofl: xxx

29 Likes

I love all your pet pics!
I am definitely a dog person, but I melt as soon as I see any cute animal, really! I also changed my idea on cats since I met Colin the black cat. He purrs so much as soon as I pick him up, I could hold him and pet him for hours! :two_hearts:

15 Likes

I love animals too, we used to have two rescue cats, from the same litter, one white and tortoise shell, we called her Casper, because she had dark circles around her eyes when a kitten, so obviously she was Casper the friendly ghost, and her brother was black with little white patches here and there, we called him Neil, he was daft as anything!

Natalie x

17 Likes

Aw lovely to see everyone’s fur babies and friends. This is my fluffy guy, back in the summer, between haircuts. He actually had one at the weekend so I could take a less scruffy one

I have one sale to add @MaxPringJewellery - another yarn bowl, I’m down to my last one now and with working from home not sure when I’ll see me friend to get more as he lives more than an hour away. He’ll be happy that they are proving popular as that was two in a week!

33 Likes

All loved and pinned to here, loving all the pet pics what a handsome bunch!
A new version of my turquoise stud earrings -

30 Likes

I’ve had five black cats in succession but they haven’t all had lucky lives. Absolutely love yours. :heart_eyes_cat:

14 Likes

Love seeing everyone’s pet photos. I used to work in an animal rescue center in Kent. It was heart breaking. the worst bit was during the recession when people lost their homes and were put in temporary or rented accommodation but were told they couldn’t take their pet with them. So they had to be put up for re-homing.
I have had 4 dogs & 4 cats.

Today’s listing
BLA with silver beads bracelet 1

31 Likes

Afternoon

Happy birthday @Marjansart enjoy

Well done on the sales

Here is one from me, Christmas at last!!

I love cats always had them as a child but OH doesn’t, so we have had two springer spaniels. Beautiful and so friendly pooches

Carolxx

31 Likes

Hi everyone, heres todays listing from me

I have one sale to report please:)

30 Likes

All loved and pinned to here.
So many gorgeous pet pictures, I want to cuddle them all.
Please can you add a sale to the tally for me Max @MaxPringJewellery :smiley:

19 Likes

Can I add one to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

18 Likes

Evening all, caught up to here. I always love this thread but it’s been especially fab today - what a cute collection of pets!
Lol Brenda @teabreaks - yes that sounds like Ori, have to be so careful about shutting the kitchen or she’s in there like a shot to see what she can pinch!
Ha Cat @BabanCat - that’s why I checked! My Dad hates snakes too, when they come to visit (back when that was a thing) he always sits as far away from the vivarium as possible. She’s locked in, & couldn’t do any damage even if she went for you - I’ve had one bite from her when she was little & she barely broke the skin, but he just really doesn’t like them. I think she’s gorgeous, but they are an odd pet - more like having fish really, not very affectionate :rofl:
Janice @JanicesJewels - I can deal with wasps & anything buzzy, but I’m with you on the spiders! An old colleague of mine had a tarantula called Rosie, errr nope!!

I finally took some photos - go me! New pendant today…

30 Likes

Good afternoon well done to everyone with sales.

Loved all the pet pics. I had two cats previously one was a rescue, white persian with gorgeous blue eyes eyes. He went to Spain with us and thoroughly enjoyed his time there until he became ill and I had to make that horrible decision. Before that he had a mate who was a black and white half persian/street wise moggie.

A new listing from met today.

All loved and pinned to here.

Carol

27 Likes

Evening everyone just a relist today
Can you add a sale for me please Maxine @MaxPringJewellery
Red and Gold Glass Beaded Necklace Christmas Ne… - Folksy

26 Likes

Happy birthday @Marjansart
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add a sale Thanks
A stag cushion today

Valerie x
29 Likes

This is a picture of my sons 2 cats they are 5 years old now Thor and Loki`

`

26 Likes

Happy birthday @Marjansart
Congratulations on sales.
Relisted my painted daffodil pendant today

32 Likes

Had a panic, realised after I switched the washing machine on, I had a sharpie pen in my lab coat pocket!!! Argh! However, the washing came out fine and the sharpie still works! Result!

22 Likes

Can I add 2 more to the tally please Max @MaxPringJewellery

18 Likes

IMG_7633 Cropped

Happy Birthday @Marjansart :partying_face:

31 Likes