Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2020

LOL Dee @OrukiDesign as I scrolled to your posting…it was like deja vu.
We have an identical white cat ( not ours ) that pops its head up at the top of our balcony stairs every night…hoping for some left overs …this cat usually pinches the food that we put out for the fox and badger…and now it has become a regular thing.
We have no idea who the can belongs to but it seems to think it lives here now…lol…well at feeding time at least.

15 Likes

Happy Birthday Marjan, have a good one x :birthday: :champagne: :gift: :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

Happy birthday @Marjansart :clinking_glasses::beers::tada:

12 Likes

Just adding my listing now as I had no problems with photos this morning.
I’ll be back later to love and pin and read everyone’s news after a trip to the post office and some more digging

25 Likes

Happy birthday to you. Hope it’s a good one despite the restrictions x

11 Likes

Sorry, no pet pictures here! ( I did consider posting a picture of Francis @thatenamelguy.) We had pets galore when the kids lived at home - goldfish, mice, gerbils, rabbits, cockatiels, zebra finches and HORSES - the result of the most expensive 9th birthday present ever. Our youngest wanted riding lessons, so we bought her ten for her birthday. That committed us to one or two a week until she reached an age to pay for her own! Her husband is still thanking us. :upside_down_face: At 18 she received a £2000 inheritance, and went out and spent it all on a horse - but she had no income, so no livery, vet’s bills, farrier, feed…That all fell to us! Now married, with two kids she possesses two horses. At least it’s not up to us to fund them any more!
OK, happy birthday Marjan @Marjansart
It’s another relist today. a warm shirt for a 6 year old dog lover

28 Likes

Oh dear Joss @XStitcherJoss horses are expensive had them when I was young, rode until had a bad fall on the gallops in my mid 40’s. Agony for weeks and lower back still not right. Never ridden since, do miss it. The local stables near us pre COVID do a ladies coffee, cake and ride morning every Thursday. Did think about it but my confidence had gone, just put up with the dog now.

16 Likes

these are selling well , only a few left !

Christmas Pine Tree Socks Knitting Kit - Folksy

26 Likes

Good Morning and happy birthday @Marjansart

Hope your day goes well @MaxPringJewellery. Love your sheepdog cross stitch @XStitcherJoss.

Although I love dogs, and the cute pictures, we are cat people. We have three and the oldest Smokie is currently attempting to help me with typing on the keyboard :smiley:

My new listing for today is this Poinsettia Teapot Cosy

Have loved and pinned to here, will be back later too.

31 Likes

@OrukiDesign I love your kitties, and I love snakes too (its spiders and wasps that send me running!)

14 Likes

Hello! Happy dancing here as I got a sale last night!! ( I was beginning to lose heart) @MaxPringJewellery

new listing today it a snowflake necklace.

Loving all the pet photos, lots of furry cuties! This is my crazy ginger and white trip hazard Rusty who is an absolute nightmare of a cat unlike my much missed furry girl Jiji who was my furry muse (https://folksy.com/items/7626000-Snowflake-with-glitter-pendant-and-black-cord-chain-

who passed away awhile back)!

@Marjansart Happy Birthday!

31 Likes

@BabanCat I do love black kitties (and tortishells) they are my favourite!

14 Likes

For those of you who will remember me taking in a dumped pregnant cat. 3 years on this them now all grown up. The mummy Lucy is in the 1 st picture followed by her 3 children that I also kept. They make great models for my toys and just

love trying them out.
Houdini
Biscuit
Oreo

29 Likes

All done to here.
Happy birthday Marjan @Marjansart
Congrats on all the sales.

15 Likes

Afternoon all,
Happy Birthday Marjan @Marjansart :birthday:
Loving the cute cat and dog pics. :heart_eyes:
Pip looks very dapper with his bandana on, Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery. Oreo looks very pleased with his sunflower @beaniehats

Here are my 3 labs - Archie hates having his photo taken, so always looks away, Hector (chocolate) and Polly (yellow) are compliant as long as there is food involved. :laughing:

A pack of Christmas cards today.

29 Likes

I do love a quality kitty. When we first moved here there was a really friendly cat in the neighbourhood and it was so vocal we dubbed it ‘the talking cat’. Only saw it for the first few weeks so maybe its owner knew I had designs on it :grinning:

13 Likes

Trying again - my last post didn’t include my listing so I’m giving it another go.

Thank you to @Caroleecrafts and everyone for your help and advice!

28 Likes

Thank you Caroline, you’re a star!

11 Likes

You are welcome

11 Likes

Such cuties today. The only downside is when I have an order for a cat toy as soon as they smell catnip or hear the jingle of a bell they appear and sit infont of me waiting for me to throw it to them. They know how to make you feel rotten when you say they can’t have it. If I slip up and leave it alone they will run off with it and I have to make another.

18 Likes