Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - November 2020

Hello and welcome the November 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload and link buttons to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view and love each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Thistledown and Hope 5
Girl of the Sixties 15
Dottery Potter 70
Sue Trevor 18
Deco Craft Shop 4
N Ofkants Curios 13
Sara Designs 25
Feel Felt Found 44
Jennies Gems 28
Grannys Handknits 13
Ohhh What a Yarn 4
Handknit by Sam 2
Pocketful Creations 17
Gweddus 11
Oruki Designs 25
Fluff Stuff 7
Yorkshire Hare Crafts 6
The Feminine Touch 4
Jens Woolly Wares 7
Erkinwald 24
Cat Thomas 3
Cariad Crafts 18
One Sweetie Pea 3
Carolee Crafts 11
Oswestry Jewels 4
Felt by Bridget 41
Orchard Felts 20
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 17
Max Pring Jewellery 26
That Enamel Guy 19
AAM Jewellery 6
Willow Gifts 3
Jen Star Knits 4
Deborah Jones Jewellery 15
Wild Rose Design 7
JER Jewellery 2
The Precious Hare 8
X Stitcher Joss 5
Designs by MLP 16
By the Crook of my Hook 7
Verchiel Beads 5
Chris Osbourne Jewellery 6
Handmade Silver Jewellery 2
Tash Bespoke 3
Dash Haberdashery 1
Bowerbird Jewellery 1
The Greeting Card Shop 13
Creations for Tiny Tots 1
Stephanie Short Stationery 5
H R Nicholson Art 3
Hats and More 7
Janices Jewels 1
Popys 2

Total 628

8 Likes

Good morning everyone, happy 1st November. Wishing you all a good month with lots of love, laughter, support and sales along the way xx

I’m thrilled to say our little grandson arrived safely yesterday evening a bouncing 7lb13oz despite being almost 2 weeks early, both mum and baby are doing well and are back home already. No name yet lol!

Hope the meeting goes well tomorrow Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and they are sensible about things this time and thank you for keeping tally last month xx

38 Likes

Good Morning All. Wet, dark and thoroughly miserable here at the top right of Hampshire. Hope those in line for a full battering are safe.

A relist from me today, doing a lot of nothing, all the dogs fault, lol.

35 Likes

Good morning Everyone!
Keep warm! :heartbeat:

39 Likes

Good morning everyone.
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking charge of the thread this month and congratulations on the safe arrival of your grandson.
Also big thanks to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for looking after things in October.
I have a new listing today, a merino wool hat made with a hand dyed yarn. I had a bit of a yarn splurge yesterday and treated myself to several more hand dyed yarns. Watching the Yorkshire Yarnfest Instagram lives was just too tempting :joy:

38 Likes

Good morning everyone, my listing for today is a lovely set of coasters!
https://folksy.com/items/7427213-Set-of-Four-Handmade-Ceramic-Coasters-with-Bumble-Bees-and-Clematis-Mother-s-Da

36 Likes

Max @MaxPringJewellery congratulations to you and your family on the arrival of your new grandson, and thank you for organising the thread this month.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread last month, and I hope your meeting tomorrow doesn’t eat into your week off.
Lovely to see you back on the thread June @junemccabe
I’ll be back later to list, love and pin. :smiley:

26 Likes

Congratulations on the birth of your grandson Max @MaxPringJewellery xxx
Thankyou Lynn @erkinwald xx

21 Likes

Good morning everyone. Congratulations @MaxPringJewellery on the birth of your grandson.

Be back later with new listing and to love and share.

23 Likes

Morning, I’m back, hope it’s okay to join in again.
Congratulations Max @MaxPringJewellery on the birth of your Grandson.

Starting off with a re-list I’m afraid

39 Likes

Congratulations granny @MaxPringJewellery !!
Adding marmalade the kitten children’s clothes hanger today

Starting the month off with one sale for the tally please. Did some Christmas shopping on here too last night…few more to get. There’s some beautiful things, wish I could have them all! I am going to add a few for me though, then give them to my hubby to give back to me!!
41 Likes

Pinch, punch.
First of the month.
And congratulations! @MaxPringJewellery So pleased to hear your news. Mine hasn’t made an appearance yet. I’m hoping he’ll stay put until next week after lockdown is over.

36 Likes

Morning, Hope November is sales filled for all.
Congrats @MaxPringJewellery Max to you and your family on your new arrival. :baby_bottle:
Moonstone studs

38 Likes

Good morning.
Max @MaxPringJewellery please will you add a sale. Thanks
Congratulations on the birth of your Grandson
Back after breakfast
Valerie x

25 Likes

Hi everyone, it is nice to be back and look forward to seeing all your lovely makes.
Congratulations Max on your new grandson!

Here’s my listing for today, some cute miniature needle felted puppy dogs :dog::grin:

Will be back later to love and pin :grin:
39 Likes

Good morning all and happy November, how did that happen so quickly :open_mouth:
Thanks so much Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the thread this month and many congratulations on the birth of your grandson :slight_smile: Thanks also to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios fo running last months thread :slight_smile:
Just a relist today I’m afraid. Have a lovely relaxing Sunday and stay safe all :slight_smile: xxx

sunflower brooch

40 Likes

Good morning all, a pinch and punch for the first of the month.

Max @MaxPringJewellery many congratulations to you and your family on the birth of your grandson. Wishing you all well and can you get to see him at all or is it just via a facetime chat?

Thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios to looking after us all so well last month and thank you also to Max @MaxPringJewellery for guiding us through November.

Welcome to Natalya @TashaBeSpoke and welcome back @LilyLilyHandmade, June @junemccabe and Jennie @Jenswoollywares

Today I have another relist of a pearl and crystal jewellery set.

38 Likes

Morning everyone
Congratulations Maxine @MaxPringJewellery on the birth of your grandson and thank you for running the thread this month
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for last month
earrings today

37 Likes

Good Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Congratulations on the safe arrival of your Grandson Max @MaxPringJewellery - that’s just what your Daughter wanted wasn’t it, that he was born yesterday :slight_smile: As long as she doesn’t call him Damien (I’m thinking of the baby in only Fools and Horses!)

My listing today is:

6 sales to report this morning please Max @MaxPringJewellery x

41 Likes

It is November already!!
A new listing of a cute Jersey Cow.
https://folksy.com/items/7596403-Cute-Cow-Original-Painting-

38 Likes