Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Good afternoon everyone
Hope you soon feel better and out of pain Helen @PocketfulCreations Pauline @PollysWares138 Julie @nannyjulie
Hope you have got back to normal after the pigeon Sarah @thedotterypotter
The baby’s beautiful Sandra @sandranesbitt
A new keyring today

15 Likes

Afternoon everyone . Hope you are all having a good day . My son is just having his first driving lesson :grimacing: He was quite nervous !
Glad the pigeon was rescued Sarah @thedotterypotter FB so useful!I Hope its ok . Son just pulled up outside with a sudden jerk !!!:smile:Weird to see him at the wheel . He’s only a boy…:wink:
Have a good day all.

18 Likes

It’s now pouring with rain and quite cold so I’ve been sitting and looking at the sales again. Yesterday (5th October) we had 32 people showing their items on the thread and we had 8 sales. These breakdown as follows:

Ceramics 3
Cards 1
Supplies 1
Miscellaneous Accessories 3

The cumulatives are:

Jewellery 5
Knitting/Crochet 5
Xmas items 1
Ceramics 13
Art 2
Cards 2
Bags 2
Miscellaneous accessories 4
Supplies 1

DottyPottery and Deborah Jones are still in the Folksy top 40 sellers.

Let’s hope that people are staying at home and doing their internet shopping this weekend. It will be interesting to see whether we get more sales at the weekends than we do in the week.

19 Likes

Afternoon everyone :blush:

15 Likes

My newest listing!

17 Likes

Well done on the sales everyone.
Really love your picture Roz @OrchardFelts surprised you haven’t sold it yet.
Sorry about the shop closing Sue @BeadstormJewellery it is always sad when that happens no matter the reasons why.
I have this little zip pull charm to share today.

17 Likes

I love doing custom orders, but they do mess up my routine. Now it’s Saturday already, and there’s a pile of laundry to do and nothing for dinner! Where did that week go?

I’ve got a lovely new purse to show you today.

17 Likes

Faved to here…

The builder has finished…now I need to get a plumber to come and fix the toilet that is refusing to flush every time…(need a lottery ticket to guess if it will or won’t)
Good job we have 4 toilets…so there are 3 others to choose from !

14 Likes

Pigeon update: A lovely lady came and took him to a wildlife rescue centre but sadly the poor little fella had to be put to sleep. He would have recovered from being trapped in the chimney breast but apparently he had really bad canker a disease that was almost totally blocking his throat (which was so far gone it was untreatable). If we had let him go he would have starved to death or become grounded and attacked by other animals. Poor little thing

11 Likes

Oh poor thing, but at least he did not have to suffer further.

7 Likes

Thank goodness for additional toilets, other wise it would have been transporting buckets of water for flushing each time.

9 Likes

What a beauty Sandra @sandranesbitt. Thanks for sharing
Sorry to hear about the pigeon, despite your best efforts Sarah @thedotterypotter

Hope hubby and you have a good birthday celebration Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Thanks for the shop closure commiserations

I’ve been at a fair for much of the day. Not great but OK, particularly in view of the horrible weather!

More Christmas earrings…

16 Likes

Good afternoon, yay appy dancng for your sales Sarah and Helen :slight_smile: :dancer:

Well stick a fork in me I’m done! literallyjust sat down, tax return submitted, 6 x orders finished, photographed and just need to get ready for posting and then spent the afternoon with daughter and granddaughter who turned up at 2pm, daughter is not feeling too good at the moment heavy cold so I’ve been playing mum/nurse, no matter how old they get still want mummy nursing when poorly :joy:, dinners nearly ready and I have a G&T! have a lovely evening everyone

Enjoy your evening out Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery and happy birthday to Mr DJ

14 Likes

Hoping to be up early to watch the Grand Prix, so goi g to try to get an early night. There fore showcasing my listing for tomorrow now. A beautiful Opal Cabochon for a jewellery designer to create something stunning.

Natalie x

17 Likes

Here is a relisted item for Halloween x
WP_20170910_197

17 Likes

Evening everyone! I had a good day teaching bead embroidery in Bristol today. A lovely group of ladies with great beading skills and a pleasure to teach. I am now putting my feet up with a glass of wine!
congrats to everyone with sales.
All caught up to here.

14 Likes

Sorry to hear the pigeon didn’t make it Sarah @thedotterypotter

Hope you get a rest tomorrow Max @MaxPringJewellery we had a fun evening with the birthday boy.
One sale to report please

Sorry to hear your outlet is closing Sue @BeadstormJewellery.

12 Likes

Glad the birthday boy and you had a nice evening Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery

Natalie x

7 Likes

1 sale for me please Max
Night all, Adrian

12 Likes

Evening folks,
Sorry about the pigeon @thedotterypotter xx

Glad your back @kernowclaire I’ve followed your lovely board!

Hope your daughter finds something soon @carolinefrodsham

Lovely pendant @Verchielbeadsandjewellery

a relist from me:

I’ve liked and pinned everyone to here. Will hopefully have some time to photo some new things tomorrow. I think I’d rather spend the day in bed, this week has been quite stressful. Two men who work for the same company as my husband were killed while working, which is very sad. And I’ve had to have a long chat with 101 about my neighbours because the fighting in the middle of the night is happening again. I need sleep!

18 Likes