Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

LHello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Total sales September 234

Erkinwald 5
Gweddus 21
Orchard Felts 3
Deborah Jones Jewellery 10
The Dottery Pottery 47
Stephanie Guy Art 1
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 4
Max Pring Jewellery 8
Max Pring Art & Crafts 12
Pip Designs 7
Caroline Frodsham Jewellery 7
Roses Workshop 8
Booktides 1
Artsy Handmade Cards 1
N Ofkants Curios 4
Pocketful Creations 11
Handmade Cards by Nanny Julie 3
Ali Dufty 12
Brockstones 3
Girl of the 60’s 22
Lucky Bug Handmade 1
Sue Trevor 19
Rainbows & More 6
Kernow Claire 15
Silver Birch 1
Jennies Gems 20
That Enamel Guy 11
The Chris Artist 2
Heidi Meier Textiles 1
Cariad Crafts 5
Verchiel Beads & Jewellery 1
Debbie Jones Roberts Art 1
Claire Mort Artist 1
Knittingtopia 2

Total 289

4 Likes

Hello October! And hi everyone, hope we all have a busy month, thanks @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us all.

I’m still working on bauble orders (doing a Christmas goat at the minute :joy:), so here’s a festive relist…

x

23 Likes

Good morning, pinch punch, 1st of the month :wink: welcome to October everyone, wishing everyone taking part a lovely sales filled month :slight_smile: I’ve got my dancing shoes at the ready :flat_shoe:

23 Likes

Good morning - wishing you all a sales filled month.

Struggling to drag myself out of bed this morning but must get moving soon as I have a shift at the gallery. Wouldn’t normally be in again for a fortnight but as I am away nest week I had to do a shift swap.

Bit of a cheat going on with me today - this scarf has been around for a while, not sure why as I made quite a few and they all sold fairly quickly but this one was left! Anyway, I have rewritten the listing and listed as a new item to see if that might help :slight_smile: . Could really do with new photos as well but that will have to wait for another day.

23 Likes

Good morning,
Off to London in a moment, here’s my new make for October. Finger’s crossed for lots of sales for all of us :slight_smile:
IMG_4709

22 Likes

Morning all, sunny but chilly here today.
Sparkley mitts from me
https://folksy.com/items/7043826-Burgundy-Fingerless-Mitts-with-Sequins-Adults-

20 Likes

Good morning everyone, happy October and thank you Max for keeping the ball rolling!

My item for today a pair of hair accessories.

Natalie x

20 Likes

My first card listed for the first of the month

15 Likes

Here’s @JDPARCHMENTCRAFTEMPORIUM 's card link

18 Likes

Yay! happy (flamenco) dancing I’ve sold two items Max @MaxPringJewellery
:smiley:

12 Likes

Its October and Christmas is happening in 85 days?
I have gone all out for it this year, and have made this truly sumptuous red velvet tea cosie
Hope you like it.
Today I am painting the kitchen chairs. I have all the family coming during October half term and I want to finish some of the household projects I have started and never quite completed because life and knitting get in the way, so having them all turn up is a good incentive.
Hope you all have a productive monday, xx

18 Likes

Brilliant result Lynn @erkinwald , 8.30 hrs into the new month as well, hope there is more to come xx

9 Likes

Adding to my Christmas collection this morning . . .

20 Likes

Love a Robbin xx

5 Likes

Into October already!! Heres my listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7106641-Wire-Wrapped-Purple-Lace-Agate-Gemstone-Pendant-Necklace

20 Likes

Good Morning Everyone.
Happy crafting to everyone for October.
Christmas cake time soon. does anyone bake one? love them, oh and marzipan, yummy
Sorry to say i cant really cook, but not doing too bad , as im Julies carer, havent given her food poisoning . I mainly have to ask about timings when cooking a roast.
Well must get on, a cup of coffee has my name on it. :coffee:
Best Wishes Adrian

19 Likes

Morning all happy 1st October. It’s a bit chilly here this morning but at least it’s not raining yet.

Will catch up with the news for today a bit later as we’re off to take my son and his partner to the station in a minute, they are back off home to Kent after a week up here with us.

My offering today is a jewellery set listed yesterday.

Be back soon.

18 Likes

caught up to here

7 Likes

Morning all, hope October is a healthy, profitable month for everyone.

21 Likes

Morning all,
October already! I had a lovely birthday with my family yesterday, today the summer holidays are finally over with two children returning to University :persevere: we have done a huge amount this summer, I shouldn’t really be that sad.
Today’s listing

22 Likes