Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - OCTOBER 2018

Take it carefully out there Caroline @carolinefrodsham

XxxxX

6 Likes

Good morning it is very wild, wet and windy here at the moment. Hope everyone is ok.
Can you please add 3 more sales Max @MaxPringJewellery (thank you @thedotterypotter)
Love your bracelet @DeborahJonesJewellery such lovely rich colours hope you feel better soon.
Your mushroom necklace is so sweet @SarahDesignsUK yes it would be perfect for a nature lover .
I am not surprised your bag sold so quickly Helen @PocketfulCreations your puffin was cute.
Enjoy your few days away with your hubby @thistledownandHOPE I hope that you are somewhere warm and cosy away from this wild weather.

Have now caught up to here will be back later with a listing when I have sorted something out.

9 Likes

I didn’t assume you were trying to say anything :slight_smile: I just know that if bracelets are worn daily, after a few years the wire thread can start to fray, and I am happy to restring them for free when they do. it is worth checking periodically that they are still sound. x

11 Likes

Thank you all . Off into the wildness now :grimacing:
Have a good weekend everyone x

10 Likes

Well, what a brilliant service you offer Deborah, I did of course check it immediately when you asked if it needed restringing :purple_heart:
Caroline, @carolinefrodsham safe journey, I’ve just seen the weather reports in Wales, and I thought it was miserable here!

12 Likes

Back with a listing now a Dorset button necklace with a dragonfly charm.

17 Likes

Morning all
Today’s listing is another tiny pot

18 Likes

Morning All it is absolutely pouring down here and it’s very windy. It’s been like this for hours.

Safe journey @carolinefrodsham and have a great time with your family.

What a random week you are having @ClaireMortArtist how scary about the ex.

I really love your little pots @MartinShackletonCeramics

A new listing for today, hope to take some more photos soon.

17 Likes

Good afternoon .
Take care out there today. Lots of trees down here.
A perfect day for sewing. Got the house to myself. Just me and the dog.
More dogs !!!

Valerie x

17 Likes

Yesterday (Thursday 11 October) we had 33 people on the thread and we had 7 sales as follows

Misc Accessories 2
Crochet 2
Bags 1
Cards 2

The cumulatives are:

Jewellery 8
Knitting/Crochet 10
Xmas items 4
Ceramics 20
Art 2
Cards 9
Bags 5
Miscellaneous accessories 6
Supplies 1

DotteryPottery remains on the Bestsellers list.

16 Likes

Morning everyone
A relist today

19 Likes

Good Afternoon Everyone,
Warm and sunny at the moment.
All caught up to here
Have a great weekend, safe journey if your travelling.
MartinShackletonCeramics love your work martin
Best Wishes Adrian

19 Likes

Still keeping up with everyones lovely listings. This is the 5th time I have been to Norfolk for these pop up shops and it is the quietist I have ever known it. Its never swarming with people but there is just no one about at all. Luckily, I have made a few sales to the few that have visited but others haven’t been as lucky. Fingers crossed for a coach load tomorrow!

16 Likes

I’m listing a necklace today.
Safe journey Caroline @carolinefrodsham. I hope the weather improves. Enjoy the time with your family.
Hope you get some more sales tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts. October is proving to be a mysteriously quiet month for me after quite a lively September. Quiet as in dead as a dodo!

20 Likes

Wishing you a safe journey Caroline @carolinefrodsham and lovely time with your family.
Hoping the sales increase for the rest of your time in Norfolk Roz @OrchardFelts
All caught up to here.

8 Likes

Good afternoon, yay happy dancing for your sales Gill and Caroline and there was one for me too whoop! :slight_smile: :dancer:

Safe journey Caroline @carolinefrodsham
Hope you get a bus load tomorrow Roz @OrchardFelts
Enjoy your break Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE

10 Likes

Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE enjoy your break with your hubby. Lovely new hottie.

Caroline @carolinefrodsham I hope your journey goes well and you enjoy the time with your family.

Max @MaxPringJewellery those earrings are gorgeous - I love those colours!

Well it’s a bit blustery and damp here but not as bad as some people are having it. We’re off to my step-daughter’s this evening as it’s her Birthday. I’ve loved and pinned. There’s something a bit fishy about my new listing! :fish::tropical_fish: :rofl:

https://folksy.com/items/7188804-Fish-tote-bag-in-blue-with-four-colourful-floral-fish

17 Likes

Afternoon everyone, here’s mine for today

17 Likes

Evening everyone! Well I think I am starting to surface now after my busy week - sometimes I just don’t know when to stop and down tools.
Heres a cheeky little pic of me and 2 of my kiddi winks earlier in the week. My youngest is always pulling a face in photos, but then he is a character. A few minutes before this photo a bird pooped on his head!!:rofl: Isnt it meant to be lucky, well he certainly didnt think so lol.
Anyway have a great evening. All caught up to here.

23 Likes

Appalling weather here today and due to be just as bad tomorrow :frowning: Hopefully this yukky storm will have cleared away before my next Craft Fair on Sunday, otherwise the sellers will be chatting amongst themselves.

18 Likes