Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread October 2020!

Good day. A new listing of a painting of a cute cow this time.
https://folksy.com/items/7583785-Bessy-Cow-Original-Painting

25 Likes

A barn owl today. Will catch up later today.

26 Likes

Morning everyone,

Sorry to hear your sad news @TheGenesisWell

Lovely barn owl @yorkshireharecrafts

Today’s listing

Screenshot_20201018-095744

25 Likes

Sending condolences and hugs to you and your family Julie x

12 Likes

Thinking of you Julie @TheGenesisWell x

11 Likes

Morning everone :slight_smile:

5 sales to report today please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x

A set of baubles from me today:

25 Likes

Bee happy :heart:

24 Likes

Morning everyone missed yesterday don’t know where the day went
Thinking of you Julie @TheGenesisWell
https://folksy.com/items/7584946-Sterling-Silver-Quartz-Tanzanite-Peridot-Drop-Earrings

24 Likes

All done to here
My listing for today:

24 Likes

Was about to write good morning but it’s afternoon already. How did that happen?

24 Likes

Sorry to hear your sad news. Don’t worry about keeping up here. Family is more important x

15 Likes

Sorry to hear your news Julie @TheGenesisWell
Down on the farm today

Valerie x
25 Likes

So sorry for your loss Julie @TheGenesisWell take care xxx

10 Likes

Sorry to hear your news Julie @TheGenesisWell. My thoughts are with you. x

Sorry I missed yesterday. Once again I’m snowed under with commissions and online market night deadlines. I need some way of cloning myself (although Mr Pocketful might disagree! :rofl:) I did manage to keep up with loving and pinning though.

Unfortunately it’s just a relist again. I wish it was easier to photograph texture. The photo just doesn’t do justice to the lovely raised texture on this fabric pattern. The downside of online selling I guess.

https://folksy.com/items/7386113-Large-purse-coin-purse-in-embroidered-gold-floral-fabric

25 Likes

Blimey, lunch time already?!

1 sale for tally please @NOfkantsCurios
A new colour crush today

26 Likes

This is beautiful. I planted some red clover this year, have you ever seen it? Incredible flower heads

12 Likes

Afternoon all, surprisingly still fine here, 5th day in a row.
Need to do clearing in the poly tunnel this afternoon.

Congrats to all with sales.
Silver and ruby necklace

Sorry for your loss Julie @TheGenesisWell

28 Likes

Hello everyone, sorry for your sad news @TheGenesisWell and well done for being a supportive friend @NOfkantsCurios that was a very practical thing do do for her.

I picked up the two hens, they are a sorry sight! They are in moult which always looks bad but they are very pale so I’m hoping they will pick up. They had already been re-homed last week & taken back because they were bullied almost to death. They should not have been put straight in with the flock. They are in their own little fortress in the main pen so they can see the others but have no contact for now, much to the frustration on my boys!. Here is a pic of the cockerel I mentioned @Marjansart and some of the family plus the new girls. @feelfeltfound @thedotterypotter

Some earrings for today

29 Likes

Thank you.

11 Likes

Pinned and love to here.

11 Likes