Folksy 365 Daily Listing Challenge Thread October 2020!

Hello and welcome the October 2020 Folksy Daily Listing challenge. Taking part is really easy, just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures
  • Promote in whatever way you can/are able to. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Wishing all lots of success and sales!

Collective sales!

thedotterypotter. 49
Valerie. 7
FeltbyBridget. 32
TheBeadHare. 4
EllyRowbothamPrintmaker. 11
erkinwald. 27
DashHaberdashery. 3
HandknitBySam. 6
teabreaks. 10
OhhhWhatAYarn. 11
jenniesgems. 10
thegreetingscardshop. 1
feelfeltfound. 34
OswestryJewels. 2
Caroleecrafts. 12
wildrosedesigns. 5
DeborahJonesJewellery. 11
OrukiDesign. 23
kerrylouisearts. 1
yorkshireharecrafts. 5
SilverJewellery. 5
JenStarKnits. 5
thatenamelguy 3
cariadcrafts11. 10
OrchardFelts. 10
CreationsforTinyTots. 2
decocraftshop. 2
PocketfulCreations. 9
JanicesJewels. 2
NOfkantsCurios. 3
WestcountryCreations. 4
rosesworkshop. 7
SueTrevor. 27
sandranesbitt. 4
ChrisOsbornJewellery. 3
Marjansart. 2
MaxPringJewellery. 3
RusticCountryStyleCrafts. 1
BabanCat. 1

Total sales: 367

9 Likes

Sorry for the later than planned start, not in work today and was shattered after work yesterday, I actually slept in! A new thing for me, I am usually an insomniac!

My item for today is a festive one.

Natalie x

29 Likes

My first time so not quite sure what I’m doing!!!
Here is my listing for today - lovely, snuggly slippers for chilly evenings :heart:!IMG_20200927_125627

31 Likes

Good morning all, here’s hoping for a fabulous October for us all :slight_smile: Thank you so much Natalie for running the thread again :slight_smile: Mine for today is another new listing of ladies gloves :slight_smile: Have a great day all :slight_smile: xxx

Ladies lacy fingerless gloves

34 Likes

Good morning all…the sun is shining and it is a new month and new start…
Welcome Gill @CraftyLudbug …you need to post the link to your item so that we can all go and like it, pin it etc…THEN you come back here and like our work…you do the same thing every day so that it helps us all get onto the home page and seen by potential customers.
It is hard work but worth it. The rules of the game are at the top of the page.
Today, I am starting off the month with some glitter…well what else would you expect from me…I am hoping for some sales soon…it has been 6 weeks with nothing, which is SO unusual for me, so I will be hand painting some greetings cards to hopefully give my shop a kick start again…
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for stepping back in…hope you are feeling a bit better. and Thank you too Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the September thread…
I hope everyone has some good sales. Christmas is coming…!!
https://folksy.com/items/7569268-fantasy-glitter-watercolour-painting-ref-F-249-

32 Likes

Welcome Gill @CraftyLudbug all you need to do post the link to your item on your post, so we can all visit it and show some love.
Don’t forget to visit all the other items from all the shops on here, to show them the same love back, and promote however you can, be it Pinterest, Instagram or whatever you can!

I think this is the link to your item!

Natalie x

24 Likes

Morning everyone :slight_smile:

Thanks for running the thread again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios x
6 sales to report please!

My listing today is a button

32 Likes

Sarah @thedotterypotter Happy dancing for you and well done being first on the tally this month!

Natalie. X

22 Likes

Little sheep hottie from me today

Why does it have to be raining again? I know I can nestle down to do some knitting, but I have so many other things to do that require me going outside!!
31 Likes

Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE lovely sheep! We have sunshine at the moment, not sure it will last though!

16 Likes

Good Morning :grinning:

IMG_7080 Cropped

32 Likes

Just realised the thread is not in Showcase, just trying to work out to transfer it.

17 Likes

Can you blow it over here please Natalie, I need to cycle to the library, plant a choysia… and it would be so much more pleasurable in the dry…not even asking for sunshine, just dry!!

16 Likes

Done it, silly me, shows how sleepy I still was, to forget to put in in a category in the first place! lol!

16 Likes

Morning all well I’m here at the start of the month, still quite weak and feeble at the moment but improving very slowly. I hope to be able to take part every day.

Thank you for looking after us this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, and thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month.

Welcome to the thread Gill @CraftyLudbug you’ll soon get used to taking part.

Today I have a sparkly heart bookmark.

29 Likes

Hello everyone!

Just dropping by to say hello! :wave:t2: I won’t be joining in for October (I have not done one single new thing in September), but I’ll try to get my creativity back this month so I can join in with new items in November. :crossed_fingers:t2:

Meanwhile, I’ve liked and shared your posts for today on Twitter and I’ll keep coming back during the month to look at and share your lovely things!

Hope you are all doing fine!!
Anna xx

29 Likes

Morning, and happy October! lovely and sunny here in south wales. I only opened my shop last week and all this is new to me.

Today I have this tote bag that I have hand-painted
Kerry xx

30 Likes

Natalie @NOfkantsCurios Hope you are feeling better
Please will you add a sale. Thanks
Valerie x

18 Likes

Morning all. Overcast but dry for the moment here today.
Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running the thread this month and hope you’re not too rushed at work now. Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running last months thread.
Can’t believe we’re now into October…
Loving the sparkle painting Brenda @teabreaks. Gorgeous mitts Sharon @OhhhWhatAYarn. Lovely to see you back Pauline @OswestryJewels and hope that you continue to improve, loving the book mark btw.
A circular infinity scarf from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7570386--Infinity-Scarf-Pink-Teal-Russet-Taupe-Grey

33 Likes

Morning all, something just feel into my basket, lol. Ideal for some plain pumpkin banners.

A relist from me as working on said pumpkins

7382661-Light-Pink-Unicorn-Lip-Balm-Case-0-1

32 Likes