Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - October 2021

Can you add a sale for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

16 Likes

Yay! Well done Caroline @Caroleecrafts on your sale! Happy Friday foxtrot for you!

Natalie x

13 Likes

Well all the dodgy shops are still there with more products having been added to them and they are now going to sit there all over the weekend, and no doubt more shops will be added. I am thinking about applying to TBCH but you can only have a limited number of goodies on there but that means everyone only pops their best items on which is a plus :wink: I’m going to do a bit of research over the weekend into alternative platforms but I don’t want to leave here, I just want it to do what it says on the tin :wink: rant over…for now :rofl: xxx

16 Likes

Woo hoo! Not all, but some of the shops have gone!

15 Likes

Well it looks like practically all the rogue shops went last night. Will keep vigilant for new ones!

My item for Saturday, is a pair of slate grey fingerless mittens that match the baker boy hat I listed a few days ago.

And have also relisted this Orthoceras fossil keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Glad you’re on the mend @Bythecrookofmyhook and getting through your orders.

2 sales to report please @NOfkantsCurios, was starting to see the tumbleweed :rofl:

Glad they’re getting on top of the rogue shops, better all round - quite apart from the reputational risk, the longer they were there, the more work and cost would potentially be generated. If someone actually bought from one of them and was let down Folksy would have to deal with it and foot the bill reimbursing the customer, so much easier and safer to deal quickly.

Anyway promised I’d try to keep off the soapbox for a while so here’s a new one and here’s hoping for a good and bountiful weekend for all :grinning:

21 Likes

Morning all. Too dark outside to see what the weather is doing.
Well done all those with sales.
Glad to see some of the rogue shops have gone.
A quick listing and them back to bed for me to try a get rid of the pounding headache I woken up with.

22 Likes

Morning all

Just checked another rogue shop with a stainless steel water bottle. First one of many over that will pop up over the weekend.

The penultimate Christmas make unless go mad again.

24 Likes

I saw that earlier too and reported it! it is never ending though

11 Likes

Well done @feelfeltfound on your sales! Happy Saturday samba for you!

Natalie x

14 Likes

Morning All,

I hope you’re all well this morning.

Have a lovely Saturday.

A mini canvas set from me this morning :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

21 Likes

Good morning all and happy Saturday :slight_smile: Aw Lynn @erkinwald I hope you feel better very soon, take care :slight_smile:
Just a relist of my little unicorn hats this morning. Have a lovely weekend all and fingers crossed the sales fairies are very busy :wink: xxx

Unicorn hats

22 Likes

A relist from me today. Off to the Hall of Cornwall in Truro to see Fisherman’s Friend the musical this afternoon.
Disappointed in the reply given by Folksy on the rogue shop thread. Short sighted of them not to give this important issue more of their time. Happy weekend everyone.

21 Likes

Morning all.

Millie’s walk was interesting. At first she was digging her heels in and didn’t want to move, but by the end of the walk she was much happier and didn’t want to come back in when we got home :rofl:

Busy day today - it was my stepdaughter’s 40th during the week and we’re having a bit of a get-together at our house this afternoon for her family, my stepson’s family, our daughter and her boyfriend and their pup Nala (Millie’s sister). Shame our son and his girlfriend won’t be coming but they’re working.

Today’s new listing matches yesterday’s bag

Large Seaside Make Up Bag with Deckchairs and P... - Folksy

23 Likes

Morning

Hope your head is clearing Lynn @erkinwald . Enjoy the celebrations helen @PocketfulCreations - I bet Millie will be inundated with cuddles.

I’ve got a denim apron for my listing today. Have a lovely weekend everyone

21 Likes

Hope your head is feeling better soon Lynn @erkinwald

Helen @PocketfulCreations Glad Millie had a successful walk, there will be no stopping her now!

Natalie x

15 Likes

Morning everyone,
I couldn’t remember what day it was when I woke up :rofl: it was like being on holiday!

Today’s listing

Screenshot_20211002-094008_Instagram

23 Likes

Headache now down to a dull ache, so all those healing wishes have done their job, thank you xxxx

19 Likes

Morning all.
Thick fog here this morning.
Hope your head clears Lynn @erkinwald

Crinoid fossil earrings

23 Likes

Sorry folks I’m going to have to duck out for a few days. I’m at my Dad’s to take him for his covid booster, and the internet here is just too slow to do anything with images. I’ll pop in if I can find a fast wifi.

18 Likes