Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - October 2021

Hello and welcome to the October 2021 Folksy Daily Listing challenge.
I hope we all have fun this month and fingers crossed for lots of sales and mutual promotion!
Taking part is really easy, the rules are:-

• After you list your item in your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link.
  • Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day.
  • Click on each of the links for peoples items to view them in thier shop clicking the love button (you will find the heart button just below the add to basket) to :heart: each item, this will give the item a brief spot on the front page.
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.
  • Promotion of everyone else is not mandatory, but we do appreciate it and many of us also, pin, blog, share, tweet, like on Facebook or do a Folksy Friday collage, whatever we can do to get the word out about Folksy is great.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers or join in with a #folksyfriday collage on Fridays.

Collective sales tally!

SueTrevor 49
JenStarKnits 3
erkinwald 17
Bythecrookofmyhook 34
NOfkantsCurios. 8
TheCornishHare 3
stephshortstationery 11
Caroleecrafts 4
bowerbirddesigns 5
BabanCat 2
cariadcrafts11 10
DeborahJonesJewellery 9
CreationsforTinyTots 5
feelfeltfound 13
MaxPringJewellery 6
thistledownandHOPE 1
aquilacrafts 11
beaniehats 3
OhhhWhatAYarn 2
RosyMoonUK 3
GrannysHandknits 1
teabreaks 6
OrchardFelts 2
MadeintheTemple 3
PocketfulCreations 5
XStitcherJoss 1
OswestryJewels 2

Total Sales: 220

Natalie x

6 Likes

I’m starting the thread nice and early for the early birds out there!
Thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us all through September! You are a star!

My first item of the month, something to give your mug a hug!

And I have relisted this pretty agate leaf and acorn charm keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

25 Likes

Thanks for September @MaxPringJewellery and for taking us through October @NOfkantsCurios.

Sorry to hear about everyone who’s feeling unwell. Sounds like there’s all sorts of bugs going round and hope you all feel better soon.

Here’s hoping for a good October for all - I need to duck out during the last week of the month and thinking is probably a mistake as is probably when the sales start ramping up but hey ho!

Here’s another one made from the off cuts.

28 Likes

Good morning. Am hoping to join in again this month although at the moment I am severely lacking in new items! I have a couple to share but then it may be re lists I’m afraid. Hoping once the kitchen is finished I will be able to crack on with some new makes but I think that is at least a week away yet.
Kitchen units all in, just a few minor bits to finish and the decorating to do … then I have to choose the flooring (and probably wait an eternity to get it fitted!) Need to move the remainder of the contents back in from the living room so I can get some sort of normality back … unfortunately I am now working until Tuesday so won’t have any time before then.

Wishing all the poorly people get well wishes. I had both my daughters home last evening - the eldest is just recovering form a 10 day illness (sore throat, cold, fever - but negative covid test) and the youngest is suffering from a reaction to her second covid jab, so a jolly time was had by all!

Here is todays listing - a golden version of my Christmas angel

7779875-Needle-felted-Christmas-angel-hanging-decoration-with-gold-trim-0

Have a good day

30 Likes

Morning all

Dreadful weather atm, staying in the dry and warm.

In the sewing room again today have a plan!

White poinsettia clip today.

Poinsettia

26 Likes

Good morning all, wishing you all a fab month with lots of sales :slight_smile: thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for stepping in this month with strictly on I’m looking forward to seeing what dances you choose :dancer:t3: :joy:

27 Likes

Morning all. Happy 1st of October. Overcast and chilly here this morning.
Many thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for running last months thread, and many thanks Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting this months.
Sending healing wishes to all those poorly folk. Hugs for whoever wants one.
I’ve woken with a sore throat, snuffles and a headache today.
Lovely to see you back Roz @OrchardFelts hope the kitchen is soon finished for you, loving that oh so cute little angel.
Mitts from me today

27 Likes

Good morning all and happy new month :slight_smile: Thanks so much to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month and to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for this month :slight_smile:
Belated Birthday wishes Sue @SueTrevor hope you had a lovely day :slight_smile: Mine for today is yet another ear warmer :wink:
Have a great Friday all :slight_smile: xxx

Grey and purple headband

26 Likes

Morning, thanks for organising us again Natalie @NOfkantsCurios and thank you for last month Max @MaxPringJewellery . Hope your cold isn’t too nasty Lynn @erkinwald

I’ll be back a bit later with something new to list as I have a day at home waiting for a delivery - suits me fine as I’ll ‘wait’ by my sewing machine.

18 Likes

Grey and miserable out there this morning, not sure I want to get up! Busy weekend ahead… I’ve got my mum staying with us at the mo’, and tonight my son and partner come as a surprise as she hasn’t seen them for over a year. It was tricky hiding all the food in the fridge needed to cater for everyone, but I think she is still clueless. That came out wrong!! Then on Monday I have hubby’s parents coming for lunch. We all lived in the same village, so the parents all know each other. So it’s a few realists from me over the next few days as I will be mainly in the kitchen!!
Hope everyone has a good weekend. Good to see the Christmas goodies going into the shops, 86? days to go?
And to add it that is my spruce green Christmas tree tea cosie xx🎄xx

24 Likes

Waiting in for the gas man, yearly check. It’s feeling like autumn but hubby won’t even put the fire on let alone the heating yet. Where is that extra jumper!
A clasp purse from me today.

21 Likes

Good morning all…thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for running the September thread…and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for once again taking over…you are both extremely busy ladies and STILL have time to do this for us 365’ers…I know we all appreciate you both.
today I am starting off with a lady’s shrug and will be back later with a card or two.
Good luck everyone with your October sales…countdown to Christmas begins…
POST FREE adult crochet shrug ( ref F 781) - Folksy

22 Likes

Morning everyone, thank you for all the birthday messages :grinning: yesterday didn’t go quite to plan, OH decided it was too wet and windy to be outside in the garden so I ended up trying to tidy up. Not really what I wanted to do on my birthday at all. Add to that that I’m trying to keep covid away and some of the guests work in a school and they don’t wear masks anymore. Perhaps I should have just cancelled.
Thanks to max @MaxPringJewellery for running September’s thread and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for running this months. One sale to add to the tally please Natalie
We’re off to a pumpkin farm today, as part of my birthday celebrations.
Today’s listing

Screenshot_20211001-073718_Chrome

26 Likes

And another sale to report please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios that’s two to add to the tally :grinning:

16 Likes

Morning all. Another wet and cold day here in Oswestry.
Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for taking care of us all so well last month and also thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking on the task of trying to keep us all in order this month.

I hope all of the poorly people are better soon.
It’s good to see you back Roz @OrchardFelts

Today my offering is this pink black and gold beaded pink leather bracelet

26 Likes

Well done Sue @SueTrevor on your sales and getting us started on the collective sales tally! Happy Friday Fandango for you!

Natalie x

13 Likes

Hi everyone I’m back again with CfTT.

Today I have a baby’s outfit comprising trousers, jumper and hat.

24 Likes

What a good start to the month, Sue @SueTrevor!
I have a new one to begin the month: Tractor vest

Now I’m off to finish loving September’s offerings. :slightly_smiling_face:

24 Likes

New Seller here, So I have been listing everyday! Here is a Coaster with different messages. This one is made for MUM but can also be customised for grandma, Sister, Auntie etc…Personalised Coaster for Mum,colourful flowers,... - Folksy

23 Likes

These are beautiful. So delicate - just as angels are supposed to be.

12 Likes