Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Finally all tested and checked

3 Likes

These are lovely, I thought they were earrings to start with!

1 Like

Today I have something with suitably autumnal colours!

4 Likes

Good afternoon. On the road again today so just a relist.

6 Likes

For the first time (that I’ve noticed) yesterday’s views were higher than those on the other side - almost double in fact! Just need to get the sales here now, I’ve had 2 on the other side this month but none here and I have more listed on this side :blush:

4 Likes

Good morning yay happy dancing for sales peeps! sorry bit pushed for time at the moment got a few commissions to get out and family are visiting today :slight_smile: best get on!

8 Likes
5 Likes

My offering for today, is my moorland hottie.
It is the Historic Churches Cycle ride today so I’ll be out and about, cycling round Suffolk. Will catch up with everyone when I get back, put my feet up and have a large glass of something delicious!!

7 Likes

Hello

Just a quick relist from me today.

Have a lovely weekend

Karen xx

5 Likes

Morning everyone.

4 Likes

Good morning everyone! A relist from me today. Have a lovely weekend! Yvonne x

4 Likes

Good morning - enjoy your cycle ride Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE x

My listing for today is:

4 Likes

Carol @cariadcrafts11 so pleased your flower arrived safely and you love it :purple_heart:
I’m still without internet, so it will be Monday now! And I’m getting a warning that I’m close to using up all my data on the phone!
Today’s listing

And two more sales for the tally please Max @paperchainsandbeads :blush:

6 Likes

Good Morning everyone

3 Likes

Morning everyone xx

red heart moon

I have 2 sales to add please Max @paperchainsandbeads xx

5 Likes

I was missing yesterday as I was visiting a friend for the day. This is my listing for yesterday. Will now go back and look at everyones lovely things and be back with a listing for today.

Thank you Sarah @SarahDesignsUK for letting me know I hadn’t put the correct link down. I did wonder why no-one was looking at this have redone it now.

4 Likes

Hi everyone
Hope you all have a fab weekend
Playing catch up again!
Max @paperchainsandbeads I’ve three sales for stationery tally please X
Here’s mine today
https://folksy.com/items/6711109-New-Home-Cards-Set-of-4-Assorted-Sentiment-Happy-Home-Design-Pk-of-Four

Have a good Saturday xx

4 Likes

Phe-eew that was a bit of a marathon. All caught up now with yesterday and todays posts so far. Here is todays listing.

4 Likes

Morning

Another very heavy rainy start to the day. Please don’t say summer is over aaaargh!!!

Max @paperchainsandbeads, had another sale last night so please add one to my tally, and hope you get through the day ok, sounds very busy

Here is mine

Carol xx

3 Likes

Good morning everyone

4 Likes