Folksy Ltd

Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

(Maxine Veronica) #1

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• Add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.

• Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures

• Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you

• Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great

• let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportnities:-
Facebook Group
Flikr Group

Help to get seen on social media add #Folksy365, #newonfolksy #folksyshop

Total sales August 158

Cariad Crafts 8
Girl of the Sixties 4
Dottery Pottery 29
Teodora Paintings 1
Sue Trevor 14
Karens Crafty Bitz 5
Sasha Garrett 2
Aquila Crafts 4
Deborah Jones 11
Book Tides 2
Paper Chains & Beads 5
Max Pring Jewellery 3
Steph Short Stationery 6
Steph Short Supplies 2
The Rustic Paperie 4
Thistle Down & Hope 3
Silver Birch 3
Jennies Gems 11
Adien 5
Lady Darine Fine Crafts 1
Hats and More 2
Orchard Felts 3
The Card Jeanie 5
Bead Storm 6
Gweddus 1
Kennel Craft 1

Total 141

(Maxine Veronica) #2

Good morning, happy 1st September, pinch punch and all that! hoping that September brings us all lots of sales and happy times :slight_smile:

(Adien Crafts) #3

Morning All, Happy September! xx

angel moon

(Suzzie Godfrey) #4

It was chilly enough this morning to search out my slippers, have you found yours yet?

(Sasha Garrett) #5

Unfortunately all the commissions and everything else means I’ve not had a chance to take photos of the new stuff so its a relist - these need a bit of love as they are the last pair of these in my shop and my supplier has stopped doing the drops so they won’t be replaced.

(Steph Short Supplies) #6

Morning all!
Can’t believe I’m saying this…Happy September!
Just a relist I’m afraid

Loved up until septembers listings now
Enjoy your Friday xx

(Mel) #7

Morning everyone, looking forward to joining in this month. August has been busy with the kids off school and introducing a new cat we adopted from cats protection - Oreo - still working on integrating her with our existing cat - all tips and advice gratefully received!!

Here is my listing for today:

(Sally Lucas) #8

Morning all,

Fingers crossed for something to happen in September, sales are non existent yet excellent elsewhere.

(Roz) #9

Good morning all - still chasing my tail but hoping to be able to keep up a bit better this month.

My listing today

(Sasha Garrett) #10

Just realised - its the 1st september so even though I’m sitting here in shorts I can apply for a pitch at the local winter fair (I don’t want to think about winter yet).

(Sue) #11

Morning all
Today’s listing

(sandranesbitt) #12

new thing

( Valerie Dockerty) #13

New Polymer Clay Pendant

(Dawn Marshall) #14

Hi now my medication has been changed and have the pain under control I am going to try and list every day,
I have listed a pretty bracelet and earrings today Dawn

(Deborah Jones) #15

Morning all…or afternoon :slight_smile:
The sun is shining again, hope we have an Indian summer.

(Mel) #16

Hi dawn - just to let you know your earrings link to etsy. Mel

(Dawn Marshall) #17

Hi Mel,thank you I realised that soon after I did it when I clicked on the link to check it was working x

(PrettyHopsAndJumps) #18

Hello there and a happy 1st of the month, everyone! Hope it’s OK to post a new Christmas card to your thread. Wishing everyone September success :slight_smile: x

(PrettyHopsAndJumps) #19

@paperchainsandbeads Max, your coasters are gorgeous. Exquisite, @AdienCrafts. So beautiful, @SueTrevor. Stunning earrings, @DeborahJonesJewellery x

(Dawn Marshall) #20

I have just listed 4 new Christmas cards …dawn