Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2017

Getting very confused about what I have and havent done today but I don’t think I’ve listed on here yet!

Just taken a load of photos of some scarves I made last week and managed to list one so here it is :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love your flamingo cushion Valerie :heartpulse:

2 Likes

Thank you Mel x

1 Like

Morning all, well I had the nicest surprise last night, my daughter turned up unexpectedly all the way from London, although my other half knew and disappeared out to collect her from the bus stop!
I thought she’d been sacked, but no, she has an interview today. It’s so lovely to have her home. She worked 26 hours non-stop at the weekend for the London Fashion week! But she is loving it.
Anyway, onto today’s listing

And a sale to report Max @paperchainsandbeads Thank you very much Judith @JudithLogan I’ll pop it in the post later :blush:

10 Likes

Good afternoon everyone
A relist today

5 Likes

Some majestic stags for you today

6 Likes

Yay! A new listing at last. Its going to be one of those weeks :blush:

Off to catch up with the thread.

Karen x

7 Likes
4 Likes

Lovely earrings Karen

1 Like

Aww what a nice surprise Sue @SueTrevor hope her interview went well.
That scarf is beautiful Roz @OrchardFelts
Eeee! What a sweet bunny Suzzie @thistledownandHOPE

Update on ‘varnish-gate’ Plastikote have indeed changed the formula to Butyl from Acryl. I asked their advice on another quick dry varnish and the suggested some different companies, which was good of them.

Here’s me for today!

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

Awol again at my Mum-in-Law’s house so a relist for today. Will be disappearing to Derbyshire shortly so I’m about to set up a Flash Sale, 10%off everything until midnight tomorrow with Discount Code SEPT10.

6 Likes

Thanks Valerie @jenniesgems :blush:

1 Like

I haven’t left the country yet but have made a bit of a dent on the to do list. Please add another sale to the tally - fordite studs I listed yesterday are going back to the USA (I’d had a message about a sold pair asking me to let him know if I made/ listed any more so when I had I did and he bought yay). This was the pair he didn’t go for

time for a bit of pinterest love and then back to the to do list.

9 Likes

Evening everyone - bit late in the day for me but had a traumatic day. Had a bit of a tumble today - missed the edge of a step and went down quite hard. Bruised and battered and cannot stand on one of my ankles and foot. Twisted it a bit. Think it is only sprained but it is quite painful. Will have to see if it improves overnight - if not may have to have it checked out. Had to make an effort as I had a parcel to make up ( sale on the other side). but feel like an early night. Oh dear - I felt such a fool.

6 Likes

Hi all!
Ah Maureen @sewflair that sounds painful, you’ve given yourself a right knock.
It might be worth getting it checked out just to be on the safe side.
Take it easy tonight, keep it raised X
Let us know how it is X

Hope everyone is ok, late today!

https://folksy.com/items/6857516-Anniversary-Greeting-Card-Our-Anniversary-Handmade-Personalised

Xx

6 Likes

Hope it feels much better in the morning Maureen @sewflair

Maureen @sewflair - hope it is just a sprain. Take care and hope it feels a little bit better tomorrow x

Teapot listings from me again today;

7 Likes

Oh Maureen @sewflair your tumble sounds exactly like something I did a few years back.
I was in Chester for a weekend and slipped off a step and turned my ankle over.
At first it was uncomfortable but not too painful and I carried on walking about… after a few hours I became aware of more discomfort and it was a struggle to put my full weight on it.
I was in agony that night in the hotel room and couldn’t bear even the duvet cover touching it.
I ended up cutting the weekend short and caught the train home, and my hubby took me straight to the walk in centre (or hobble in centre in my case ) :wink:

I came out with crutches and a supportive ankle bandage. I was told to try and keep walking about on it.
I had a bad sprain. It took about three weeks to start getting better.

I do hope your ok…

Karen x

Good morning, yay happy dancing for sales Sue and Sasha. Oh no Maureen @sewflair hope it feels less painful this morning, sending a gentle hug your way

Off to West Wales today, brother in law had a fall week before last (about 5 feet out of a boat onto concrete) and has been in hospital to have his arm pinned, also broke his leg! hopefully he’s getting moved to rehabilitation today so we are off to see him and take in supplies, clothes his laptop etc, thankfully he’s on the mend and getting really bored now.

4 Likes

A new venture for me, not a knitted flower in sight!
But a rather more contemporary colour block hottie, maybe one for the teenager?

4 Likes