Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Pauline @PollysWares138 sorry to hear your news. Hope your suffering can be relieved quickly.
I’m still not ready to start listing after my hols but I’m firmly back in loving and pinning mode now. I also have a sale to report (thanks to a lovely fellow-lister). Max @MaxPringJewellery, could you start my September tally please?

9 Likes

@PollysWares138 - Sorry to hear your news Pauline. Hopefully everything can get sorted out for you quickly.
Going to be busy today and tomorrow as we have someone coming to view our house so busy cleaning windows today.

6 Likes

Good morning to you all. Decided that the photos for some of my new items need re-doing so I have decided on a re-list today instead.

16 Likes

All caught up to here. Love your little wren it’s so beautiful Roz @OrchardFelts.

A relist from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7140410-Patchwork-Throw-Quilt

22 Likes

Roz, this little Jenny wren is just perfect xx
Just wanted you to know xx Suzzie xx

6 Likes

Wishing you well and fingers crossed for a viable vein. As brilliant as the NHS are the wheels seem to grind very slowly when you are waiting to have things done. Please do keep letting us know how you are progressing. xx

6 Likes

Morning All! Sun is shining in Minster! Have a great Friday!x

Red, Hand Thrown Goblet from Willowgifts on Folksy x

19 Likes

Adding a firm favourite to my shop a
Lavender hottie.
Off on our mammoth road trip, taking No1 son back to uni and then down to Dorset to see my parents. But just a few jobs to do in the garden first, and it’s garden bin on Monday, so it has to be full every time because there is so much to go in! And someone said there was a hurricane coming our way??
Happy knitting and making everyone xx

17 Likes

Morning x
all caught up to here x
@PollysWares138 oh poor you x i hope you feel better real soon x and that you get sorted x
Well done everyone on your sales.x did anyone see mine… it was from my dad… bless him he wanted to get me started x
sooo here is my listing for today for those days when you just don’t want the drama x

18 Likes

When I first looked, I thought this was glass! Beautiful! Very effective!xxx

4 Likes

Happy Friday everyone, posting early as we are picking up our granddaughter later. Here is something different from me I used to make them for craft fairs but thought I would give them try on here as I now rarely do craft fairs.

19 Likes

Good morning everyone. An elegant tote from me today

17 Likes

A little pyramid purse with a difference from me today. Off to visit the new site of the Cornish Archives at Redruth. They provide hob nail boots and hardhats!
Sending love and hugs to you @PollysWares138, love those hearts @SarahDesignsUK.

4 Likes

Forgot to add the pic!

19 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: yay Friday at last. I have some photos to take today so my listing is an old one that I have not shown here yet, I wish I could crochet faster so I have a new item everyday :smiley:

So sorry to hear your news Pauline @PollysWares138, I hope the hospital can get you sorted as soon as possible, sending gentle woolly hugs <3 x

Good luck with the house viewing @beaniehats

Well done on your sale Helen @PocketfulCreations eeek I am a tad excited :smiley:
Have a fabulous Friday everyone :slight_smile: xxx

18 Likes

Morning all,

Good luck with the house viewing @beaniehats.
Hope the hospital get you sorted quickly Pauline @PollysWares138. :hugs:
Love your little birds Roz @OrchardFelts. :heart_eyes:

19 Likes

Take care of yourself so that you are ready for that op! Wishing you well xxx

6 Likes

Good morning…today I have a fantasy aceo painting
https://folksy.com/items/7177366-fantasy-winter-aceo-art-painting-ref-F-511-

18 Likes

Morning all,
Well, I managed a beautiful walk in the countryside and a jaunt into town with my lovely daughter yesterday, as well as getting everything ready and packed into the car for today, I’m setting up for the arts trail later. I also ordered some fabric to make myself a dress when it is over, just to do something different but creative! I have decided I’m not doing this fair again, so I’d better look for some different options to make a living next year! I have a few ideas.
Today’s listing

19 Likes

Sending love & best wishes to you Pauline @PollysWares138 xx

5 Likes