Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Hello and welcome the Folksy 365 Daily Listing challenge and to all those taking part :). Joining in is super easy just:-

• List your item and add your link, either just the URL copied and pasted or use the upload button to add a clickable picture.
  • Click on all of the links to view each other’s items, to ensure we all have good viewing figures Promote in whatever way you can/are able to and use the #Folksy365 tag to help other members find you. Promotion of everyone else is not compulsory, but we do appreciate it, pin, blog, share, tweet, like, whatever you can do to get the word out about Folksy is great
  • Let us know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here very single day, but please do not ‘post and run’.

I will endeavour to keep a tally of the month’s sales. Please let me know if I miss any. Sorry! Only Folksy sales can be added to the tally but happy to hear about and celebrate outside successes with you.

Shared promotion opportunities:-
Facebook Group https://www.facebook.com/groups/1481471495437850
Help to get seen on social media add #newonfolksy #folksyshop #folksy #folksysellers

Total sales August 231

Pretty Gifted 1
Orchard Felts 4
Jennies Gems 5
Fluff Stuff 4
Girl of the 60’s 7
Thistledown Gifts 1
The Dottery Pottery 24
Ali Dufty 16
Martin Shackelton 4
The Glass Ark 1
Book Tides 1
Gweddus 23
Sue Trevor 23
Erinkwald 3
Elly Rowbotham Printmaker 9
Max Pring Jewellery 12
Ohhh What a Yarn 2
Plum Porridge 23
Deborah Jones Jewellery 12
Wild Rose Designs 1
Silver Birch 8
That Enamel Guy 2
Willow Gifts 2
Knittingtopia 1
Roses Workshop 2
Claire Mort Artist 1
Nanny Julie 1
Made in the Temple 1
The Feminine Touch 2
N Ofkants Curios 2
Pocketful creations 9
Pods & Plunder 2
Kernow Claire 2
Brockstones 3
Rainbows & More 6
Oswestry Jewels 3
Artsy Handmade Cards 1
Verchiel Beads and Jewellery 2
Bead storm 1
Lucky Bug Handmade 1

total 234

7 Likes

Good morning, pinch punch and happy new month everyone :slight_smile: wishing everyone a sales filled month

Happy dancing for your sales for yesterday Sarah :dancer:

Looking forward to the evening, we are off to see Evita in Cardiff, last years Christmas Present from hubby and finally going out for my birthday meal beforehand a bit late lol! got plenty to do today making up the rest of the Mala necklaces and a few orders to get in the post first thing. I’ll post a picture later on of the necklaces with the silver lotus flower beads I made.

Added some backing papers to my de-stash

20 Likes

Please can I join in, I’ve just activated my Folksy Plus account and would love to join in.
https://folksy.com/items/7171925-Tote-Bag-Craft-Bag-Dogs

23 Likes

Great to be back, where did August go? Starting the month with a brightly coloured purse. Off to Truro on the train today so will be back later to love you all.

18 Likes

Good morning everyone and happy September, not quite sure how that happened, this year is flying by :wink: Looking forward to seeing everyone’s September makes :slight_smile: I am going to be working on some stocking filler items for my shop today finger crossed :slight_smile:
Have a wonderful evening Max @MaxPringJewellery :slight_smile:
I love your doggy tote bag @erkinwald is fabulous :slight_smile:
Have a fab weekend everyone :slight_smile: xxx

18 Likes

I love this purse @MadeintheTemple :slight_smile: have a lovely day in Truro :slight_smile:

4 Likes

My first is a tweeted relist, as I popped it in my shop last night and then remembered that today is the 1st September!!
I am embracing pompoms.
So if any of you are doing the Churches cycle ride on Saturday 8th September, then a beautiful saddle bag is a must for keeping the paperwork at hand,

19 Likes

Morning everyone quite a while since I joined in but looking forward to seeing your creations this month.

18 Likes

Happy September, all!

re:listing Godrevy whilst I cut my next block…

There’s a tune called Trip to Truro, Marie @MadeintheTemple :grinning: Have a good one…

20 Likes

Oops, posted in August listing, didnt notice the date
Heres my birdy tee again.
Happy September all!
xx

16 Likes

good morning all…Here’s to a profitable September…I am starting off the month with another hand painted card
https://folksy.com/items/7171602-hand-painted-all-occasions-greetings-card-ref-F498-

18 Likes

My lovely Lily hat in Paecock blue needlecord…soft and velvety. I’m embracing Autumn! https://folksy.com/items/7061334-Peacock-blue-cloche-hat-

20 Likes

Haven’t joined in for a while will try to keep up with new listings but there might be the occasional relist.

17 Likes

Happy September Folksy folk! Was hoping to start with a new item, but didn’t get then photographed in time, lots of family stuff! However, I thought I’d start instead with this little fella and wish everyone a month of monster sales!xxx
https://folksy.com/items/7067714-Ceramic-dinosaur-brooch-

12 Likes

This is a lovely stained glass wreath of red poppies and ivy
and will be pinning the above to my pinterest board Folksy and loving them.

15 Likes

Just adding an item from my much neglected Other shop! Decided to give it a bit more love this month, as thoughts turn to autumn I find the idea of papercrafting more appealing in my cosy craft room than my draughty pottery studio!Lolxx[quote=“junemccabe, post:16, topic:16756, full:true”]

Just axing an item from my poor neglected Other shop, decided to give it more attention this month,as autumn approaches my thoughts turn to cosy papercrafting in the craft room rather than my draughty pottery studio! Lolxxx

[/quote]

[quote=“junemccabe, post:16, topic:16756, full:true”]
Just axing an item from my poor neglected Other shop, decided to give it more attention this month,as autumn approaches my thoughts turn to cosy papercrafting in the craft room rather than my draughty pottery studio! Lolxxx

[/quote]
10 Likes

Morning all,
To compliment yesterday’s cake!
Anyone for tea?

Welcome Llyn @erkinwald I’m very fond of your work, as you know :grin:

20 Likes

Good morning all. Happy September. Just off to help serve soup and coffee at church to celebrate 200 years then preparing for more visitors

A couple of sale items today

https://folksy.com/items/7155884-SALE-Dogs-Make-Up-Bag-Pencil-Case

Valerie x

19 Likes

June @junemccabe honestly, one little picture is enough to get loved and liked. I seriously thought my computer was playing up as I scrolled through all of yours!

13 Likes

Morning all.

Sorting last bits for school and picking up the children’s artwork from the gallery today.

I have a new listing and will be back to catch up later!

Liked and pinned to here :slight_smile:

19 Likes