Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

Oh no! What a nightmare! I hope you hadn’t spent a lot on stock with them.

4 Likes

Afternoon everyone . I hope you summoned up the energy to complain about your selling space Sue @SueTrevor. How annoying for you :disappointed: Hopefully you will still sell lots of your gorgeous wares, talk to some lovely folk and not feel as cross at the end of the weekend.
Hope your journey back is ok Roz @OrchardFelts . indeed you will be doing battle with other arriving students ; My brother taking my nephew back to Sheffield today!
Finally 2 sales to report for September :tada::tada: @MaxPringJewellery That certainly lifted me this morning and allowed me to buy the gorgeous opal from Natalie!! :grinning:
Have a good day all .

19 Likes

Todays listing from me to match my vintage necklace https://folksy.com/items/7178174-9ct-Gold-dangle-earrings-vintage-

17 Likes

Max, @MaxPringJewellery please could you put me down for another sale! XxxxxX

13 Likes

Hi everyone sitting with my feet up doing absolutely nothing after looking after our 3year granddaughter overnight.
Have a larger size facecloth to share in a gorgeous blue.

19 Likes

good afternoon everyone
A new copper and Silver Pendant today

19 Likes

caught up to here…x

5 Likes

I’m a bit late listing today as I’ve been out for the day to Knole House near Sevenoaks. Very enjoyable. My listing for today is a rose quartz necklace. Hope you all have a good weekend.

19 Likes

A bit late again today. Where does the day go ? My little grandson has just gone so I can start now.
Glasses cases today

Valerie x

16 Likes

I avoid the M25 like the plague but unfortunately the A303 is unavoidable!

6 Likes

Hurray for your sale Caroline @CarolineFrodsham

Hope your stall went better than you were anticipating Sue @suetrevor. Can see why you felt cramped - which is annoying! I saw your IG post tho & you shouldn’t underestimate the feast-on-the-eyes-impact your beautifully colourful & very unique work has (which you may be over-used to?)…If your work doesn’t attract people over, there’s something wrong with the people!!!.. …wish I could afford that violin!:wink:

I’m, unusually, slightly peeved because my new listing (listed over an hour ago) isn’t appearing in Folksy’s newest listings…I went back 19 pages till I reached last night’s midnight re:lists….…Am I missing something?:thinking:

AnyHoo…here tis the new listing…

Loved & pinned to here

23 Likes

Gorgeous new print Elly :heart_eyes:

6 Likes

This has been an ongoing problem for me for weeks. This is really my busiest time of the year for me given what I sell so am worried.

6 Likes

The viewing went well so will keep fingers crossed now

17 Likes

Evening! All caught up to here.

6 Likes

Evening everyone. Here is my new listing for today x
IMG_20180915_170721

19 Likes

Poor you, you should complain. However your items are so bright and gorgeous that people will see them from right across the room anyway xx

9 Likes

Love the new print @EllyRowbothamPrintmaker

7 Likes

Your mistletoe snowflake is gorgeous!

There has been an intermittent problem with new listings not appearing for weeks now. There are a couple of threads about it on here. At first Doug was fixing it each time and giving regular updates but it’s all gone very quiet and the problem seems to be getting worse rather than better. It’s very worrying because anything listed when the problem is occurring isn’t visible in categories, searches or on the recently listed page. I’ve noticed it’s been stuck all day today.

6 Likes

Thank you for your Mistletoe-print love :blush: Caroline @carolinefrodsham, Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery & Helen @PocketfulCreations

Thanks for the heads-up re ‘new-listings’-No-Shows @beaniehats & Helen @PocketfulCreations - I’ve been in blissful ignorance til today… & yes my new listing is utterly invisible to searches & the recently listed page, which is frustrating because, photographing, writing & listing took up a good portion of the day which would have been far more productively used by printmaking instead…hey-ho…

Anyway, I’ve emailed Folky Support - hope it’s a solvable problem :no_mouth:
Let’s see what tomorrow brings, new-listings-wise…:slightly_smiling_face:

10 Likes