Folksy 365 - Daily Listing Challenge Thread - SEPTEMBER 2018

One sale please Max !https://talk.folksy.com/u/maxpringjewellery

6 Likes

Morning everyone. A relist from me as I have quite a few orders to finish. Sadly none from here but am really busy from other sites.

23 Likes

Good morning all :slight_smile: Just popping in to love and pin and for some reason when I try to pin to Pinterest the pin pop up box is staying empty and not letting me pin, is anyone else having a problem? @MaxPringJewellery . I’ll have a cuppa and pop back to try again a bit later on :slight_smile: xxx

7 Likes

Yes I am.I also had problems yesterday so tweeted more links than usual. I have a lot of followers on twitter so they do get noticed.

9 Likes

Morning everyone… no work done yesterday…
today I am determined, once i have dealt with grumpy teenager, took mum to docs etc etc blah blah blah… onwards x well done on the sales everyone x caught up to here
have listed something though… go me…
No Peopling today … fine art print… ahh the irony is not lost on me…

23 Likes

Yup same problem with pinterest button x

5 Likes

Morning all,
I went over to see my daughter yesterday, she has finally moved into her 1st house, and it’s beautiful. There’s no need to do anything for a while. It has a garden, I dont think shes knows the 1st thing about gardening, I hope she learns fast!
Today’s listing,

25 Likes

ahh @beaniehats, Claire @ClaireMortArtist its not just be being a numpty then :wink: I will try tweeting instead today, in fact its probably better to mix it up a bit anyway, spread the Folksy love farther :wink:

6 Likes

Pinterest not working for me either :frowning:

6 Likes

was relieved when I saw your post as i thought was being a numpty too x so not just us ha ha x

6 Likes

Good morning everyone have loved and pinned to here my Pinterest button seems to be behaving itself. I love using lots of colour but sometimes monochrome is what people are looking for so I go with the flow.

22 Likes

Just a relist for me today. Having a delicious me day on a workshop creating cards from scraps and free motion embroidery. Oh @rainbowsnmore brings back memories of taking my son to Bristol zoo. A fabulous place and always different. We used to visit the 1st day of every school break.

image https://folksy.com/items/7008162-Aerobatic-Themed-Denim-Coin-Purse

22 Likes

Good morning all…not too windy outside but more bad weather is forecast so I am staying IN.
Some lovely work on here…loving the monochrome doily @rainbowsnmore
Christmas is fast approaching and I know that a lot of people in regular jobs have to find gifts for a Secret Santa present, so I have started a Secret Santa thread on the forums…for gifts under £10. If you have anything that fits in that category then pop over and show your item…who knows you might get more sales.
With that in mind, I have been making some of my crochet cowl neck scarves and this is one that I listed today.
https://folksy.com/items/7179536-crocheted-cowl-neck-scarf-ref-F-516-

24 Likes

Another key ring from me today, this one holds a lip balm.

23 Likes

Morning all.
This month is galloping away, suddenly a bit concerned how little time is left before craft fairs start at the beginning of Nov, better get more organised😬

23 Likes

Just a quick relist until I get home from work with a new listing!
Snowflake Obsidian keyring or Handbag Charm.

Natalie x

22 Likes

Hi Marie It is a great place to visit. Funny how we’ve changed places isn’t it? xx

5 Likes

Thank you Brenda good to try other colourways for a change. Thank you too for starting the Secret Santa gift thread. I have joined in with it, will be adding a few more things to it. xx

8 Likes

I thought this was real! It’s so well done. :grinning:

7 Likes

Another personalised quill journal - large
Also having trouble with the Pinterest button : (

20 Likes