Folksy 365 JANUARY 2020 Daily listing challenge thread! Please read the first post for joining info!

Done to here. Love the little train jumper Brenda :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Just off out for lunch with my husband, sister and brother in law, so a quick relist and will catch up fully when I get back later.
A Moss agate spinner keyring or handbag charm.

Natalie x

13 Likes

morning all hope everyone is having a nice day

16 Likes

Wow its Friday, the sun is shining here for now. These lovely love birds flew into my shop for today. Hope they find their way into someones heart. Have a good Friday I will be back later to love and pin everyone’s fantastic offerings.
Looking froward to a lovely weekend. Embroidery group tomorrow so will be late listing, but I have more birds to show.

15 Likes

Good morning
We had a very stressful day yesterday. The assessor came to see the flood damage and it seems we have to move out whilst the house is renovated. Everything will have to go into storage then the house will be dried, new carpets and furnishings.
My craft room will be the hardest to move. I might be able to take sewing machine etc to the holiday home but I will probably have to close my shops. What will I do all day?
Stags today then back to my packing up.

Valerie

17 Likes

I feel for you valerie it must be so sad for you and to move out im so lucky where i am

10 Likes

@valerie Sorry to hear that. Is there anywhere safe you can keep your stock? Hopefully it won’t be too long. Remember to pop back to us once you’re settled. Good luck with the packing but I’m sure it’s the last thing you want to be doing. (Hugs)

My favourite wool shop in Cowbridge is closing down. It will leave a big hole in my life because I’d been going to the weekly knitting group for over seven years as well as holding workshops there. If anyone is living nearby, pop in and see Jean’s sale. It includes haberdashery and shop fittings too.
@MaxPringJewellery and @teabreaks You’ve probably got enough but a day out in Cowbridge is always nice.
Yes, buttons today.

17 Likes

Thank you Kev. Its never happened before. It was a freak storm . It was like a river by-passing all the drains and ending up on our drive and mixing with the contents of the septic tank and going through the air bricks all round the house Yukky

12 Likes

Thanks Cat

10 Likes

That’s horrible. Just domestic water is bad enough but with flood water it’s all the nasty stuff that comes with it. I hope you didn’t lose anything important or sentimental.

9 Likes

I used to do a lot of craft fairs in Cowbridge Cat @BabanCat
sadly I now don’t have a car, so travelling is out of the question. x

9 Likes

Valerie that sounds awful, so distressing for you. I hope you have somewhere good to stay and you things go well for you and your family. We all feel for you.

7 Likes

Loved and pinned to here, will be back later this evening to catch up again.

8 Likes

My listing for today…

https://folksy.com/items/7397515-Anniversary-card-

14 Likes

Oh Valerie @valerie that sounds awful. Have they given any indication of how long you will have to move out for?

8 Likes

Caught up to here.
Love the choo-choo train Brenda @teabreaks.
Lovely earrings @DeborahJonesJewellery.
Another great painting @PamelaWestArt.
Sorry to hear you have to move out of your house @valerie. Hope it’s sorted quickly.
Re your predicament @JenStarKnits, I agree with Helen @PocketfulCreations. You have to create what you enjoy doing best. Commissions are a funny thing though. Although I’d rather just create my own stuff, commissions can push you in a helpful way The fussier the brief, the more I enjoy them, even if it isn’t something I’d do when left to my own devices. I always learn something new from them that I can bring to other projects. They’re nice little earners too. I couldn’t do them all the time though, it would do my head in!
Back later with a new listing.

14 Likes

My apologies for not having been around the last few weeks. I joined the thread to try to give the incentive to keep making and adding new items to my shop. Unfortunately, I have felt overwhelmed by the amount of making that has been involved and felt the pressure getting to me. I am going to try again and see if I can keep up.
So here is today’s listing https://folksy.com/items/7397564-Aquamarine-chain-necklace

17 Likes

Set of four Japanese Yuzen paper ( screenprinted ) magnets from me today …

16 Likes

Afternoon

Big hug Valerie @valerie - that is devastating news, hope you will be able to take a part of your crafting so that you can carry on.

Friday again!! time flies by

Here is mine

Carol xx

14 Likes

Can you add two sales to the tally please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios. Many thanks

13 Likes