Folksy 365 JANUARY 2020 Daily listing challenge thread! Please read the first post for joining info!

all done to here

10 Likes

thats is so disheartening you must have been devistated, and i know what a sewptic tank is like had one in my first home, it will be some time i guess before you move back in I hope your crafts are not affected and you continue to make lovely items, thumbs up to you.

10 Likes

Thank you all for your concerns. Men have been today and cut holes in floors to prepare for drying equipment. Hoping to move out on Monday

12 Likes

OMG Valerie @valerie THAT is SO awful…heartbreaking too…
I DO hope that it won;t take too long to put riight and that you can move back quickly…and I hope that you can save your crafting stuff…sending big hugs xxx

9 Likes

Well done Chris @TheChrisArtiston another two sales!

Valerie @valerie such terrible devastating news! Sending hugs and all my hopes for a speedy recovery of the situation!

Natalie x

10 Likes

The paint is barely dry on this one. Watercolour pen and wash of Mevagissey Harbour, Cornwall.

https://folksy.com/items/7397606-Original-watercolour-painting-of-Mevagissey-Harbour-East-Quay-Cornwall

16 Likes

Evening everyone, everything loved and pinned to here

So sorry Val @valerie, hope it’s not too long before you can move back in again.
Nice painting Chris @ChrisStoneArtist, it’s been a long time since I was last in Mevagissey

Hurrah, I finally have a sale Natalie @NOfkantsCurios, it’s been 2 months since my last. It’s only a very small one but a sale is a sale.

17 Likes

Valerie @valerie, I am so sorry - that must be terribly stressful. Don’t know where I’d start if I had to turn out my workroom. I am dreading the day we decide to downsize and move.
A new listing today - a Russian Spiral necklace in nice warm colours. https://folksy.com/items/7397635-Russian-Spiral-Necklace-in-Red-Dark-Amber-and-Gold

14 Likes

Well done Linda @wildrosedesigns on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

10 Likes

I don’t like doing commissions much either @ChrisStoneArtist. I do them but some customers are a bit fussy. I had one returned because they didn’t like it. Luckily I sold it to somebody else

10 Likes

all caught up to here.x
well done on all those with sales…xx

8 Likes

Evening all. Tax return submitted (woo!) & have my head back in gear today. Not done one before, & wasn’t expecting to need to do one for 18-19 as I was working at the beginning & didn’t earn enough here to be classed as self employed. Turns out I’m due a rebate though (double woo!) - wonder how long they’ll take to pay me back?!
Congrats Sue @SueTrevor for getting to no1 & Chris @ChrisStoneArtist for your milestone - love your painting today.
@valerie huge sympathies, that sounds awful. Hope you can find a plan to keep crafting & that you won’t be out for too long.
Natalie @NOfkantsCurios can I report a sale please? My first to America - exciting!

I have some new earrings today…

https://folksy.com/items/7397646-Hammered-Copper-Dangle-Earrings-with-Faceted-Blue-Glass-Beads

19 Likes

Well done Dee @OrukiDesign on your sale! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

10 Likes

Late again - such a busy day today.
Sorry to hear your troubles @valerie Hope you can get sorted quickly. I can’t imagine how awful this must be

@PamelaWestArt WoW! that painted pebble is gorgeous
@Beadseedz - Stunning bracelet!

Here’s my listing for today https://folksy.com/items/7273134-Elizabethan-Beaded-Bracelet-Black-SIlver

11 Likes

Evening - thinking of you @valerie and hope it all gets sorted as quickly as possible for you.

Lovely items as always from you all.

All caught up to here.

9 Likes

So sorry to hear this Valerie. The flood itself must have been stressful enough without having to go through this now. Sending you a huge hug. xx

8 Likes

Caught up on this afternoon’s listings.

8 Likes

Evening all, just having a catch up.

@valerie I hope the clean up and dry out is swift and you can get back home soon. Such an upsetting thing to happen.

@OrukiDesign I was due a rebate last year and they paid out pretty swiftly. Hope they do for you too.

@NOfkantsCurios can I add one to the tally please.

13 Likes

Evening all. All liked and pinned to here. It’s been an awful week, and I’m playing catch up with all the things I intended to do. Having a serious think whether I need to halt my little business as things are so difficult for the children at present.

Oh no @valerie I hope it’s sorted quickly xx thinking of you

Congrats on your milestone @ChrisStoneArtist :partying_face:

Feel better soon @thedotterypotter

Have a lovely time @XStitcherJoss and @thatenamelguy

Yay for being bestseller @SueTrevor :star2:

Welcome @kevsartsncrafts :blush:

Hope you don’t have to wait long for your mri @OswestryJewels

Have a good weekend all xx :bouquet:

9 Likes

Well done Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery on your sale! Happy dancing!

Natalie x

10 Likes