Folksy 365 JANUARY 2020 Daily listing challenge thread! Please read the first post for joining info!

Morning all. Dashing in and out as we’re off to Ikea today. All loved and pinned. My listing today is a similar coin purse to yesterday’s but in a larger size.

https://folksy.com/items/7386113-Large-purse-coin-purse-in-embroidered-gold-floral-fabric

14 Likes

Well done Simone @rosesworkshop on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

8 Likes

Shirley @TheBeadHare that is a stunning necklace, the colours are amazing!

Natalie x

8 Likes

Morning all.

16 Likes

Oh, just had 4 more sales! Happy dancing for me!

Natalie x

14 Likes

Good morning everyone, Hope you are all well and had a good New Year’s Day, whatever you were doing. I am desperately trying to get back to a normal routine. Yesterday I fell asleep during the daytime, so then didn’t get out until late afternoon to walk to my mum and dads for a New Year’s Day meal with them, then walked back at night. If I could have got out of the house earlier, then I wouldn’t have fallen asleep as the fresh air and exercise keeps me awake.

My listing today is a nod to spring crafting with a set of mini wooden pegs in shades of yellow and lilac, with floral and striped patterns …

Have a good day all and let’s bring some January sales in please Sales Fairy!

Paula :smiley: xx

15 Likes

Really good to see you back here Max @MaxPringJewellery

Paula :smiley: x

7 Likes

Well done Simone x

5 Likes

Morning all hope you are all well.

Great to have you back Max @MaxPringJewellery enjoy your day with your Granddaughter.

Well done on all of the sales everyone let’s hope they keep on for the rest of the year.

Today I have a relisted cardigan and some cabochon earrings with a choice of gemstone.

15 Likes

Morning all :slight_smile:
@SarahDesignsUK Thanks for taking the time to explain Sarah. FB is a mystery to me.
@teabreaks A more modest covering this time Brenda!
@PocketfulCreations Good luck in IKEA Helen. I try to avoid it in the school holidays. Our local one is like one gigantic creche.
@CharmelCraftsandGifts I hope you managed to get some sleep last night actually in your bed. Your body tells you when you need to rest.
Some coconut buttons today.

16 Likes

Ha ha Cat… @BabanCat .I WAS tempted but…

8 Likes

Good morning all.
Sorry I missed yesterday but have now loved and pinned all the gorgeous goodies.
Thank you Natalie for running the thread again. Lovely to see you back Max @MaxPringJewellery.
Loving your painting Chris @ChrisStoneArtist.
This is my new Folksy 365 board https://www.pinterest.co.uk/erkinwald/folksy-365-listers-2020/
Can you add a sale to the tally for me please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios
Mitts from me today
https://folksy.com/items/7380007-Dragon-Scale-Cuff-Fingerless-Mitts-Autumn-Colours

13 Likes

Happy new year! Lang may yer lums reek :heart:

I’m still at the in-laws so nipping on quickly to catch up with loves and post my listing for today. Will read through properly later x

15 Likes

Very courageous decision Cat @BabanCat :smiley:

I’m following your Pinterest Board now. I pin to several boards; my Pinterest account is @CharmelLtd

8 Likes

Sorry to hear about your mum, Helen @HRNicholsonart Pleased to hear that she’s out of hospital now though and feeling better. Hope she continues to improve.

9 Likes

Hi Everyone, you are all off to a good start again.
Loved and pinned to here will be back later this evening to catch up again.
Here is my listing for today, again photography not to great , but we have to go with what we got.

15 Likes

Well done Lynn @erkinwald on your sale! Happy dancing for you!

Natalie x

8 Likes

Relisted today
butterfly brooch

15 Likes

Loving your watercolour, Chris @ChrisStoneArtist! Brings back memories of the walk up and back down the Mount. I didn’t have a problem going up, but kept thinking I was going to fall going back down and that was quite a few years ago. May have been an early warning to what was to follow healthwise for me. I definitely wouldn’t be able to walk down now. I could get to the top, but then I’d be stuck there lol. Great views though lol!

7 Likes

It does make sense. Thank you so much Roz. It was annoying me that I couldn’t work out how to do it. But obvious now you’ve told me how!! :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes