Folksy 365 - Jubilee June 2022 Team Daily Listing and Promotion Thread Challenge

Well done Mel @aquilacrafts on your sale! Happy Saturday samba for you too!

Natalie x

12 Likes

elephant

16 Likes

Morning everyone

15 Likes

Morning Folks,

I hope you’re all well. Sorry I’ve been awol for a while, but I haven’t had a minute to myself for the past week with No1 Son, GF and dog staying with us. Every time I sat down to go through the forum or do anything with my shop, someone needed something. The two dogs have gotten along most of the time, but I have had to take the Werewolf out and about a few times just to give us both some space. On top of that, I’ve barely seen Bloke who’s mother isn’t too great and become a bit clingy. He was called over last night again and had to sleep on the sofa so the poor man is wiped out. She was fine by the time he arrived tho and fine this morning. The Werewolf developed a limp yesterday and we were lucky to get a vet appointment (£102 later :flushed:) got some meds which have helped a lot and seems to be back to normal.

Kids have gone out with the dog, Bloke is snoring on the sofa, the Werewolf is chilling and I have managed to do some loving and tweeting. No listing from me today.

Have a super day, guys and I’ll catch you all later :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

16 Likes

Sorry a relist for me today a snowflake obsidian necklace with silver plated chain.

Natalie x

17 Likes

Whatever the challenge, 30 days is a massive achievement :revolving_hearts:

17 Likes

Thank you so much Natalie for including my earrings in your gorgeous board xx

12 Likes

Good Morning all

Breezy but dry here and hoping this afternoon that hubby will help me with finishing off pruning the top of some trees… I bought a super duper new extending pole hedge trimmer but I have hurt my wrist so can’t hold it for any length of time but he has voluntered to do it for me - nothing to do with he gets to play with a new power tool :laughing:

Here’s mine for today

17 Likes

Hi everyone,
Oh no @SunnySue sounds painful, hope it feels better soon.
@JewelleryMori good luck on your exam today :crossed_fingers:

Hope everyone slept better last night being cooler.

My listing today, is one of my Turkish crochet bracelets and matching beaded bracelet set.

16 Likes

Big Hugs Rosy @RosyMoonUK xx

10 Likes

Afternoon all,
wet and windy here :cloud_with_rain: :wind_face: :umbrella:
Enjoy the BBQ Roz @OrchardFelts - hope you have better weather than we have!
Good luck with the exam Yvonne @JewelleryMori - what exam is it? :crossed_fingers:
Today I have a new necklace:

16 Likes

Oh @NOfkantsCurios I just love this!!

Mum and Dad round this morning to help with the garden, that’s everything deadheaded that needed deadheading, treated if needed treating and generally all neatened up.

We’re having homemade pizza tonight but it’s a little too windy for the pizza oven (quite gusty despite the lovely sunshine) so will be cooking indoors tonight. The dough is looking fab so should be good regardless.

16 Likes

Dear Mel @aquilacrafts and Lynnette @forgetmenotcraftsanddesign, thank you so much for your msgs! Unfortunately, I got failed :disappointed:.
Have to working hard again…:disappointed_relieved:

11 Likes

Mission accomplished in the garden… and another full bin… still lots more trimming to do but that will have to wait until after Thursday - Bin Day :grin:

The ivy has gone beserk and I did not get chance last year to cut it back as by the time I was ready to do it, it had gone into flower and the :honeybee: love it determined this year to get it done before then

Fish & Chips for tea… but homemade - cost an arm and a leg last time I went to the chippy :astonished:

12 Likes

Ah no, sorry to hear that :slightly_frowning_face:

10 Likes

Although not writing on the thread for a few days I have managed to keep up with the loving. Our visitor has now returned to Belfast and I am slowly catching up with jobs that were neglected while we were out and about entertaining him.
Just a relist

15 Likes

I got failed finally :disappointed:…have to working hard again…:disappointed_relieved:

10 Likes

Oh dear Yvonne @JewelleryMori!

Natalie x

9 Likes

Thank you Brenda :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

10 Likes

Sorry to hear that Yvonne @JewelleryMori - what exam were you taking?

10 Likes