Folksy 365 - Jubilee June 2022 Team Daily Listing and Promotion Thread Challenge

Just managed to post my Folksy Friday on Instagram.
Precious Purples.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Thank you Natalie, hugs

9 Likes

Thanks Nikki @GlintBeads for including my Hummingbird Greeting Card in your Folksy Friday Board. Much appreciated.

A relist from me today…

17 Likes

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for including my dragon on your board - much appreciated.
Not really achieved anything today but cleaned the house ready for the dog sitter at the weekend and had a nice lunch in town with a friend.

14 Likes

Thank you . Don’t know what wrong there but much appreciated

Carol xx

9 Likes

Thank you Natalie, lovely board.

9 Likes

Yesterday was so hot and humid, I was really glad when the rain started. Today was much cooler and easier to concentrate.
My listing is a little heart keyring:

17 Likes

Thank you!

9 Likes

Morning all. Looks a lovely day today, yesterday was weird kept threatening to rain, windy and chilly. Craft room first thing, treadmill after lunch then Lewis on tv.

Steampunk card

16 Likes

Morning all. Broken cloud and sunshine this morning in Suffolk.
Lovely FF boards, I still haven’t got my head around how to do them.
All the beautiful items on the thread have been viewed and loved with random pinning.
Hope you all have a lovely weekend. I’m meeting a friend for coffee and a good natter this morning.
Please can you add 2 sales to the tally for me Natalie @NOfkantsCurios,

Knitting needle roll from me today

16 Likes

Good morning. Off to a BBQ at lunchtime today - bit anxious as I won’t know anyone there (except the friend hosting it, I’m not just randomly gatecrashing a BBQ!) but its good to step out of your comfort zone occasionally (so I’m told). I can always run away :running_woman:
Eldest daughter usually visits on Saturday evening but she’s not been well this week so is stopping at home.
Off to London tomorrow till Monday. Going to see George Benson with my sister. Will try and keep up with the thread while away.
My listing today - another cat brooch to fit in with the theme of the day.
Have a good weekend.

IMG_5561

17 Likes

Good morning everyone! I have a exam today, good luck to me🍀.

Today my listing.

16 Likes

Good morning all, off out later with wor colleagues, waiting til lunch tie t see what the weather is like it’ll either be Duffryn Gardens (all outdoors) or St. Fagan, some indoor and some outdoors, I like both of them so don’t mind either, they both have tea and cake so any one will do :joy::joy:. Enjoy your BBQ and visit to London Roz @OrchardFelts and your natter with your friend Lynn @erkinwald. I’d say enjoy your treadmill as well Caroline @Caroleecrafts but having just done half an hour step aerobics not sure how much enjoyment there will be :joy: have a lovely day everyone whatever you are doing xx

16 Likes

Rainy, windy? Must be the Mull Of Kintyre! But there are still people playing golf…

16 Likes

morning all…after a day full of rain, we now have sunshine again
well done to all those with sales and I hope the sales fairy visits those who are still waiting
today more flowers

16 Likes

Well done Lynn @erkinwald on your sales! Happy Saturday samba for you and it took our collective sales tally to 100 total sales!

Natalie x

14 Likes

https://folksy.com/items/7966633–Baltic-amber-and-sterling-silver-gemstone-pendant-necklace

16 Likes

oops, forgot to post good morning everyone and have a great weekend.

12 Likes

Good morning everyone :slightly_smiling_face:

Sunshine and showers here today. Hopefully will get some gardening done and time for crafting later. I have lots of varnishing to do.

Have a good day all xx

16 Likes

Morning all

good luck with your exam Yvonne @JewelleryMori

one sale to add please Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

and a relist from me - have a good day

17 Likes