Folksy 365 - Jubilee June 2022 Team Daily Listing and Promotion Thread Challenge

Hello and welcome to the Jubilee June 2022 Thread. These are the instructions for joining in

• Share your item for the day on this thread. To do this choose your item from your shop, copy the URL at the top of the page, come onto this thread and hit the blue reply button at the very bottom of the page bottom then add some text and paste your link (Items can be a new listing or an existing/re-list, we don’t mind as long as it’s a different item each day)
  • Click on all of the links for everone elses items and hit the :heart: - this gives a brief appearance on the front page - so more chance of getting seen ( this is the main rule for joining in :slight_smile: )
  • You must be prepared to join in regularly throughout the month - missing the odd day is fine and of course joining in for part month is fine also, we understand not everyone can be here every single day, but please do not ‘post and run’ .
  • If you can promote others as well e.g. tweet, re-tweet or pin (this doesn’t have to be everyone on the thread just pick a few a day if you can) or create a #FolksyFriday collage
  • Let me know when you have a Folksy sale, so we can celebrate and happy dance with you.

Collective Sales Tally:

Teabreaks. 18
feelfeltfound 6
dotterypottery 1
GeorginaCrawfordArt 30
wrbcco 1
Caroleecrafts 7
PolarstarPottery 2
erkinwald 20
GlintBeads 2
NOfkantsCurios 5
NamasteCrafts 1
BlueCatMumDesigns 4
aquilacrafts 8
CraftyNature 3
forgetmenotcraftsanddesign 1
GrannysHandknits 1
TheBeadHare 1
thatenamelguy 1
CreationsforTinyTots 1
thegreetingscardshop 8
MaxPringJewellery 1
AntlerWearables 1
rosesworkshop 1
OhhhWhatAYarn 2
WonkyTowersCrafts 1
carolsmalleydesigns 1

Total: 128

14 Likes

So sorry I’m late starting the thread, I fell asleep before midnight, very sorry.

Thank you Maxine @MaxPringJewellery for being Mum, or should I say Ma’am last month!

I thought I’d start with a jubilee themed item.

Natalie x

21 Likes

Morning all and welcome June, Wimbledon, strawberries and cream, cream teas, Henley Regatta love this time of year.

Thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting the rabble last month and thank you to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over the reigns.

Cash envelope

24 Likes

Morning all. Happy 1st of June everyone, hope it’s a profitable one for you all.
Many thanks Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting the thread last month, and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for being mum this month.
Lovely sunny morning so far today, but still a tad chilly. Yesterdays heavy showers has stripped my lovely roses of most of their petals, luckily there are still plenty of buds still to open.
Patchwork tote from me today

23 Likes

Think i’m getting the idea of how this works …so i’ll post one of my listings :

Now onto the next stage lol

Thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for the instructions …i’m a bit of a novice but Folksy sellers are very helpful …and thanks to Max @MaxPringJewellery for hosting last month …Love June myself Caroline @Caroleecrafts …and cream teas !

24 Likes

Hello :wave:t2: Wow- I have only just seen the May listings thread so thought that I would start with the Jubilee one!
New to the forum but loving the thoughts and comments of these discussions already. Here goes……

25 Likes

Good morning all, happy Jubilee June and wishing you all a fabulous month with lots of love and laughter with plenty of sales and a lovely warm welcome to all the newbies and a wave hi to all the returning :slight_smile: xx Thank you to Natalie for stepping into the dancing shoes, I’m off in my trainers today for a walk along the beach and lunch with step-mum so hoping the weather stays dry :sun_behind_small_cloud:

27 Likes

Wee card from me today with one of my favourite flowers…

25 Likes

Now nipping back to finish yesterday’s thread…

16 Likes

Good morning, Thanks for last month Max @MaxPringJewellery and thanks for taking us on this month Natalie @NOfkantsCurios

Welcome to the new faces :grinning:

Here’s mine for today

26 Likes

Have a lovely time at the beach Max, I wish I was, unfortunately it’s a pair of crocs, face mask and scrubs for me today!

Natalie x

15 Likes

Happy June :slightly_smiling_face: wishing everyone lots of lovely sales his month

Thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month and Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over for June

Sun is out at the moment so hoping for a nice day. My sister is visiting later so hopefully will be able to enjoy lunch in the garden.

A handburnt rose box from me today

Have a lovely day all xx

24 Likes

Good morning all and happy 1st of June :slight_smile: thank you to Max @MaxPringJewellery for looking after us last month and to Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for hosting the happy dancing this month, also thank you for your order which will be posted today :wink:
Mine for today is a relist of a little pink baby dress. Have a fab day all :slight_smile: xxx

Pink cotton baby dress

25 Likes

Morning all…thank you Max @MaxPringJewellery for last month and thank you Natalie @NOfkantsCurios for taking over this month.
I am starting the month with some pretty yellow flowers.

24 Likes

Thank you, no rush on posting, but next chilly fossil hunting expedition, sister, daughter and I will all be in our Ammonite mittens!

Natalie x

13 Likes

Oooh @aquilacrafts that is a lovely cushion!!

15 Likes

Morning to you all I have a card with a rose garden and bunting. This will be given away free (as it is a special time) with a purchase from my shop.

25 Likes

Morning all.
A new listing of a handembroidered pug puppy
https://folksy.com/items/7975312-Handembroidered-Pug-Puppy

Will pop back later. Have a great day :slight_smile:

23 Likes

Thanks Ailie :blush:

11 Likes

Good morning everyone, hard to believe we have already reached June, a lovely green amber pendant from me to start the month.
https://folksy.com/items/7958063

26 Likes