Folksy server/database issues

I’ve recently taken an order of 4 square feet of silver sequinned material to have made into a massive hooded cape, if that helps the mental image along. :smile:
(Really, though – I really have!)

9 Likes

We believe you - but photos would confirm this for us :smile:

1 Like

Deal – I’ll be playing our next gig in it, so there should be some photos after that!

We’d like to see that, Doug :smile:

Definitely need to see the photos! @dougfolksy
And where is the gig?

Shirley x

The next one is a cracker – we’re playing the Dove Syke Cider and Sausage festival!
http://www.dovesykecider.co.uk/index.html
We played there last year, and it was one of my favourite days of the whole year. Lovely people, and a fantastic location – can’t wait! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds great Doug! @dougfolksy
My neck of the woods too in Lancashire - Clitheroe is not that far away from Preston.

Clitheroe always had good festivals back in the day ( the seventies).
There used to be one in the grounds of the castle I remember we all used to go to each year, before we grew up, got mortgages and kids!

Hope it goes great for you.
Shirley x

1 Like

I remember those! Bands I used to follow played often at the castle in Clitheroe – until they were banned, IIRC. :smile:
I’m a Lancashire lad, too – there’s still a few places around that do good music. I get the feeling that live music in pubs is making something of a comeback, but that is entirely subjective, of course.
Pickings are still pretty slim, compared to how things used to be.