Free Slate Circles

I have 200+ of these, are they any use to anyone, I am quite happy to post them out for just the postage cost?

20p is just for size reference :smile:

the back of the circle looks like this

#

they are this wide

Unfortunately some of your photos aren’t showing up for me but I’m thinking they could be useful as photography props. What diameter are they?
Sasha

1 Like

They look perfect for me to use for my mosaic. They look smaller than coasters, but that might be an optical illusion. Happy to take some off your hands, if they aren’t too small for what I’m after :slight_smile:

1 Like

they look quite useful Rachel for painting on or stall display - even though I can’t see the diameter could I have 10 please.

1 Like

Would love to take some off your hands - don’t want to be greedy so 20-50 depending on what others would like :smile:

1 Like

Sorry been out at the seaside, I will retry the photos

This is the other side

The diameter is 8cms.

Having seen the proper photos now if you would like any, I will pack them up and check the postage against the weight then put an listing on here with the price of the postage as the price and then free package and post - would that be okay.

Roz if they are still useful you can have 500 but they might weigh a little too much.

Thank you Rachel

Oh Rachel @Glehcar hope you enjoyed the seaside. Yes I would definitely like some - let me know how many you could send me I have plans for them - if it works like I envisage! :smile: I expect postage may be quite high so perhaps you could give me an estimate of that too :smile:

Roz @OrchardFelts 50 slates weigh 2kg which if I send myhermes will be £3.78 - if thats okay I will put up a listing. Thank you Rachel

Please don’t send it “myherpes” LOL

:scream: oh heavens

But £3.78 by my hermes is fine :smile:

1 Like

Thanks Roz

:smile:

What would 10 cost to post Rachel? Make sure you are covered for fees or you will end up out of pocket.

@Glehcar

Hi Rachel

If you still have these available I will take as many as you have left. Please let me know when you can.

Thank you,
Leslie

Deborah I will take 10 to the post office today and get back to you. :smiley:

So glad I didn’t spot this earlier Rachel, or another piece of your stash would be turned into another piece of my stash :smile:

1 Like

How much would 10 cost?

Eileen @EileensCraftStudio the postage would be £2.80 for ten - 2nd class via Royal Mail