Free Slate Circles

Deborah @DeborahJonesJewellery £2.80 for second class Royal Mail :smiley:

How do I pay you can you pm me?

Hi Rachel,

I can take 50 @ £3.78 if you’ve still got them. Let me know and I’ll PM you my email for Paypal.

Jo :smile:

Elaine I have two shapes so if you want a mix of shapes just let me know.

Rachel

JoSara Hi sorry for the delay in replying. I have just sorted 50 but on weighing them its 4kg under myhermes these are £5.78 to post - would that be okay? if so I will put a listing on for you. Also do you want some of the 6 sided shape ones with baize on the back?

No worries Rachel, us mosaic’ers are used to things being heavy and pricey to post. That £5.78 is fine with me for the 50 circles.

Are the other versions 6 or 8 sided? 6 sided would be great for me, 8 not so much.

Jo

Will list now and post link on here.

Please will you let me know which shape you would like?
and thank you for this

Rachel

I’m going to stick with rounds I think. All paid. Thanks very much Rachel.

Jo

1 Like

Hi Rachel yes please ,just round ones.
Thanks
Deborah

Deborah

Ten rounds via 2nd class royal mail

and thank you Rachel

1 Like

I would like all round if that’s ok Rachel :slight_smile:
Thank you

1 Like

Certainly, if you want to get them through this link that would be great :smiley:

Thank you have paid :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks Rachel @Glehcar - arrived today and perfect for what I need them for

1 Like

Thanks Rachel , arrived today. Not sure what I will do with them, but they look useful.

1 Like

Hi Rachel

My thousands of slate circles arrived today! Hermes were terrific! As you are Rachel. Thank you so much. Watch this space… I’ve got a few ideas for them.

Thanks again,
Leslie

1 Like

Phew thank you for letting me know, I am glad they arrived safely - and I no longer fall over them every time I go in the shed.

Just 30+ six sided ones to go now :smile:

Thank you again ladies

Rachel

Rachel, can you put a pic up of the 6 sided ones? And have they got baize on the back? And if they have got baize, is it going to be easy to cleanly remove? Sorry for all the questions, but if they are ok for what I’m after, I can assist you with rehoming them :smile:

front with transfer

The baize seems to be paper backed and has to be pulled off then the paper washed off

Shall I weigh them for you :smiley: (she asks cheekily)

Rachel