Free Slate Circles

Oops these are 8 sided - sorry :frowning:

1 Like

I was wondering if they were the ones you posted further up the thread. It’s ok, I had to definitely count the sides to make sure it was 8 too. First glance and I thought it was 6. 6 sides would have been perfect for my bee design to go on, like honeycomb. If I think of anything I can do with the 8, I’ll let you know.

1 Like

Thank you all arrived to day. :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Eileen, and thank you for the feedback.

I am rather looking forward to seeing what people make with them :smiley: Rachel

Will post pic when I use them - don’t get too excited, will be useful but not terribly creative!

Rachel @Glehcar have you any of the slates left, if so would i be able to take some off your hands please, x

Jacqueline I only have the 8 sided ones as the picture above, I have around 30 if you would like some? Rachel

Hi Rachel, yes please that would be lovely could i possibly have 6, and how would you like me to pay, :slight_smile: x

Jacqueline six 8 sided coasters would be sent 2nd class royal mail and would cost £2.80 so I have the total in the listing is just £2.80.
I hope this is okay and the listing is

Thank you Rachel

1 Like

Thank you so much Rachel x

1 Like

All paid Rachel x

1 Like

Thank you Rachel @Glehcar they have arrived :slight_smile: i’ve removed the backing and i’m planning on having them for craft fair display,
Thanks again :slight_smile: x

1 Like

Heres a picture of the slates in use for you Rachel @Glehcar. At last price tags that don’t blow off the table and can be reused without looking tatty around the edges! Thanks, they worked really well :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Roz your stall looks amazing - glad you could use them. :smile:

Your table looks really inviting and everything well displayed. Your items are lovely - would certainly make me stop and have a look.

Rachel do you have any left or have they all found new homes?

Stephanie I have some of the 8 sided ones left, the same as the ones in the answer to Jacqueline above?

Fab! How many can you send for the £2.80 postage bracket? And how much would it be for them all?

Stephanie 10 can go 2nd class Royal Mail for £2.80? I have 31 left. all 31 weigh 2.5kg which according to Myhermes is £5.79 for all of them.

Could I have as close to 2kg of them (without risking going over) sent by myhermes please? I think that’s their next price bracket down. Remember to add something for your fees!