General chit chat thread

Sorry to hear all of that Sarah, you are probably very tired, and that doesn’t really help.
It actually sounds as if you are pretty organised for the day, with a list in your head, but they are probably not the most exciting things, and everyone struggles with getting motivated for those! (esp mice in the laundry, we ALL put that one off!!)
I am amazed at how many great things you design and sell, and wrap and post out. How often you are in the best sellers list and top of the pops in the daily listings challenge. You do some great things that many of us havn’t achieved, so don’t forget that during today. Take care, Petra x

3 Likes

I can relate to the mouse in the laundry one: we have 5 cats, and at least 3 of them are avid hunters! However, yesterday I had a different problem. I went to go out of my workroom, and noticed that my reading chair was covered in cat sick. I just can’t work out how I walked past it to my computer without noticing!

1 Like

Thank You Petra @PetraBradleyPrints that’s so nice of you to be so encouraging - I did have a little panic and think about closing my shops again but it’s probably better for me to have something to focus on.

Rhiannon @RhiannonRoseJewellery - everyone else in the house manages to be able to avoid cat sick until I’m around to clean it up!

1 Like

Yes, its at times like these that you realise your shop is more than just simply for selling.
I’ve read a no of folk saying that they have reopened their shops as it gives them a focus and motivation for the day. Me too! Tho Ive only learnt that about myself during this lock down month!

1 Like