Gifts for Bridesmaids - your ideas please!

Hello! We’ve started putting together a new guide full of gifts for bridesmaids and we’d love your suggestions. They don’t have to be from just your shop - if you have a favourite seller on Folksy please nominate them too!

You can see how the collection is looking so far here > https://folksy.com/themes/bridesmaid-gifts

And don’t forget, we have a new Category for Wedding Thank You gifts, so if you have any suitable items please do move them in!

4 Likes

Yay! I’ve got lots of things that would be suitable for bridesmaids but these are my favourites:

Sam x

2 Likes

And I will be listing these pendants very shortly, aimed at bridesmaids.

£23 each.

Sam x

1 Like

I have these small knitted bags to wrap small gifts…perhaps?

I accept custom orders for these.

1 Like

I have many items of jewellery, perhaps these:

Listed as wedding favours, these would make lovely, long lasting bridesmaid gifts, they are pretty, small and each one is uniquely hand painted and kiln fired like church windows

https://folksy.com/items/6979740-2-Pink-stained-glass-cosmos-flowers-wonderful-wedding-favours-for-your-guests

…and these little roses are hand painted on vintage glass …again, super bridesmaid gifts

https://folksy.com/items/6979910-Wedding-favour-rose-painted-vintage-stained-glass-with-silver-stain-

Pretty drop earrings

1 Like

Rose quartz earrings

1 Like

A selection of my jewellery which I can make with most colours of Swarovski Pearls & Crystals

1 Like

Bridesmaids need a ‘Big Day survival kit’ and looking at the guide you have already choosen the purse I was going to suggest so here are some contents for it…
Mirror for make up retouches (runny mascara looks good on no one)

Lip balm (well there are best men for kissing and this flavour might bring back memories of the hen do)

Then its emergency hair grips/ plasters/ tissues /ibuprofen and a crochet hook for bustling the dress…

1 Like

Heart shaped enamelled copper pendant in lilac- pink and pale green with a millefiori flower in blue and white. The pendant has been kiln-fired and measures approximately 34mm long and 33mm wide at its widest point. The back has been enamelled to give a lovely dark blue tweed effect. It comes complete with an 18” sterling silver rope chain with a soldered sterling silver jump ring and is supplied with a little organza pouch. POSTAGE IS FREE!

The shaded pale green and lilac-pink of this delicate heart pendant gives it a wonderfully ethereal, floaty effect and would make a stunning thank you gift for a bridesmaid or mother of the bride/groom.

3 Likes

We have a beautiful lace, ribbon and pearl brooch that would make a lovely keepsake for your bridesmaid or maid of honour. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have some pretty mini gift baskets that would be lovely to put a piece of jewellery in.

2 Likes

We had a handfasting and all of our ‘special people’ got a candle. Ahh lovely memories!
Anyway, forever alternative…
Ideal for flower girl/bridesmaid etc:

xx
4 Likes

Some lovely ideas, hope it goes well, my stuff generally is not for is not for bridesmaids, but maybe one of mirrors might tick the box.

1 Like