Handmade Raffle Prizes

I have more fabulous raffle contributions that have arrived in the post to share with you today… I can’t believe how generous people are being. Our raffle is going to be amazing :smile:

Cute little knitted bunny from donna_marie74 on Instgram

Very pretty bookmark from @KBCreations

Pins, chains and keyring from Yasmine.

and four felt bookmark kits from @MaggieGeeNeedleworkStudio

Wow!

Thanks everyone!

1 Like

mine went in the post today Charlotte xx
beautiful creations that everyone has sent in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad they got there! xx

Sorry, I haven’t got round to sorting something out for you. I’m about to move and then three days later I’m going on holiday so things are a bit manic at the moment. I have the next three days off from the day job, so am going to get round to a million and one things - and sending you something is on my list. (Fingers crossed)

Liz
x

@Gracie22 your adorable little lampwork angel has arrived and is lovely, thank you!

@CrazyAboutGloves your wrist warmers have arrived and will make a fab addition to the raffle with autumn coming up. Thank you!

@lizdyson Thank you SO much for sending these corsages for our Macmillan raffle when you have so much going on!

Good to know the wrist warmers have arrived. Good luck with the raffle.

Jolanta

delighted you like it Charlotte

Thank you @KBCreations for the beautiful snowflake decorations! A lovely surprise! They will be another great addition to the raffle with Christmas on it’s way…

:smile:

You’re welcome. I was glad to find a worthy cause to donate them to.
I am in the process of making some for my shop now.

Good luck with the raffle!
Kim
x

Feeling very fortunate to be holding such a fabulous raffle jam packed with beautiful handmade goodies in a few weeks!

Canvas painting and card - Coastal Treasure Art by Heidi Hancocks @coastaltreasure2011

Crocheted coasters and hanging heart by Olivia of girlybunches > https://www.facebook.com/girlybunches

Thanks so much ladies!!

If you think you can help with prizes in any way please feel free to get in touch x