Help! I can't sign into my Folksy!

Thanks Sian, that has worked.

1 Like

The other day I got taken to my old shop and it wouldnt let me log into this shop. I assumed that it was yet another glitch. I didnt bother for a day or two and then I could log in again. Except a lot of the time, instead of going direct to my shop I have to go through the whole logging in rigmarole.
Really miss the original site that customers came to and views were more than 3-8 per day.

There is no ā€œremember meā€ box at the moment so I have to keep signing in.

1 Like

Can anybody else not see the box to remember you when you sign in?

depending on if I have my screen on an larger view or not I get two different versions.

When itā€™s at 100% in IE I get a slightly darker gray bar across the top Where is has Hello Eileenscraftstudio if I hoover over that I get a list of 3 options one of which is sign in

However when I enlarge my screen to 125% so I donā€™t get eye strain the format is different.

I get the colourful Folksy logo at the top and underneath is different

I get a square with blue horizontal line in it. I then have to click on that and the drop down menu appears and sign in is the 3rd option.

Both these views are what I get whether I open folksy or my own shop url

I donā€™t have the ā€˜remember meā€™ box either. I have to sign in every time I visit.

Gillx

I get the 3 options but when I go to sign in there is no remember me box and I have to keep signing in.

Iā€™ve always signed in every time.

The remember me box Iā€™ve only ever seen is the one my browserā€™s ie firefox and IE offer me which I always decline.

I have lost the remember me box as well

It does get a bit irritating when you have to sign in several times a day!

1 Like

I have just noticed that my remember me box is missing too, Itā€™s not too bad as during the week I never switch my laptop off so I just stay signed in and I use google chrome on all my devices so it remembers my login details on everything :slight_smile: as they are all connected to one another
Donna x

Just signed out and now canā€™t get back in again.
@Folksyadmin

Anyone else stuck out here in the cold?

Phewā€¦back in :smile:

1 Like

Do not worry about not being able to sign in. Let me give you a ā€˜heads upā€™ as to whatā€™s happening inside folksy; NOTHING!