How to add items to Fathers Day Gifts or create category for men

Hi All,
My first time on here :-). I would like to be able to add my items to the Fathers Day Category, is this possible?
Also looking for Fathers Day presents and can’t find “Mens” category for listing either. Am I looking in the wrong place?
Thanks in advance
Lea x

Hi Lea and welcome to the forums! I don’t know if you can add to the fathers day highlighted section as it doesn’t come up in the options when listing. I suppose you could add the words Fathers Day in your title or description to see if your item comes up when you do a fathers day search, so to speak. I tried it and only two of my gents rings came up - not any of my tie pins or slides :frowning:

I think the categories are sub-sected. There is no ‘Mens’ section that I can see either - though this would be very handy.

Sorry I can’t help more.

Jacqueline x

Hi Lea, if you mean the Father’s Day gift guide on the front page, then no, you can’t - the gift guides are curated by Folksy admin, so you can only add the term ‘Father’s Day’ to the title or description and hope it gets picked.

The sections no longer include a specific section for men or women - we used to have those, but so many items are unisex, or not gender-specific, they were dropped in favour of the sections we now have. Again, put ‘men’ somewhere in the title or description and the search should find them.

Hope that helps,
Christine

Thanks, :slight_smile: